• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

No, but the mechanics behind it are.

I was honestly not very impressed by the melee animations in last of us, or much of any of that game.

police-detective.jpg

Looks like it just wasn't moe enough for him, Jim. Tag it and bag it.

Ilvocare

You're not wrong, but I still like it despite that. It's still fun for a while at least.

You know what's kinda disappointing? Dynasty Warriors is like the only game series that all three of us (i.e. me and my brothers) can enjoy playing together. The catch is that this means we split the cadre of playable characters between the three of us, save for one exception that one can claim between the other two kingdoms.
The kingdom of Jin currently is the Australia of characters, though. Anyone's game there.
In addition, we split the story mode three ways. I wrapped up Shu's, the youngest wrapped up Wei's, and the oldest was supposed to take care of Wu's.

Me and the youngest finished both the historical and hypothetical routes on ours, but like 2 minutes away from finishing Wu Historical, my older brother activated a Continue Save and proceeded to just drop Warriors as a genre. However, he refuses to have either of the two of us finish up the battle he left in continue limbo, so that drastically reduced my playing options to Free Mode without stopping, and Ambition Mode. I did the latter, and came to kinda hate grinding for materials, especially since it was WAY easier to recruit allies and get fame.

TL;DR: Don't share games, kids, or your close ones will proceed to stop you from enjoying them.

Top Bottom