• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500.gif

Commie_Berserk_Golden_Age_Chapter_I_Egg_of.jpg

Jman014

GoT Telltale episode 2:
Man this episode really jumps around. There also doesn't seem to be any consequences for killing/sparing that dude and dealing with the thief at Ironrath from episode 1. Still a fun episode, though

Gundam Musou looks like a fun diversion, as opposed to the grindfest that SD Gundam Generation games are. It's a great SRPG for doing stupid shit like putting Gundam protagonists into grunt units and beating the shit out of the bad guys, but man, you sure do spend a lot of time replaying the same hour+ long maps over and over to level up characters and mechs.

But hey, at least someone is fan translating one of the PSP ones.

Emouse

Gundam Musou looks like a fun diversion, as opposed to the grindfest that SD Gundam Generation games are. It's a great SRPG for doing stupid shit like putting Gundam protagonists into grunt units and beating the shit out of the bad guys, but man, you sure do spend a lot of time replaying the same hour+ long maps over and over to level up characters and mechs.

But hey, at least someone is fan translating one of the PSP ones.

The Gundam Warriors games are really fast paced compared to the main series, I only played 2, 3 & Reborn but they're pretty fun, though reborn kinda dropped the ball and wasn't as good, also 3 has a ridiculous multiverse story and it's great

you also get Unicorn Gundam so you know it's good

I know I should but if im in the middle of sucking like I usually do I get fucking pissed and I dont know how to fix that
I ain't a fighting game expert so I can't help you there. But the only way I get good at the fighting games i'm decent at is to lose about 500 times online and work from there. Maybe that's why I brush off losing so easily. Just keep losing until it doesn't faze you anymore. (Don't follow that advice)

Top Bottom