• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Why do you hate Dancing all night.

Did someone say dancing gif?
i7NpLIs4rp3md.gif

Ilvocare

EDIT: Thinking of doing a Nuzlocke

I did one. It was awful. Pokemon is awful.

I did two, an incomplete run of Touhoumon and a complete blind run of Pokemon X, no EXP Share allowed.

Permadeath, to me, gives Pokemon that extra spice I needed to keep playing. Even though all but 2 of my team died at the end of X, holy shit did I feel amazing.

That being said, the middle of Pokemon games in general tend to drag.

Is such a thing even possible?

I don't know.

It's not, that'd just be a permadeath run, with a very low chance of success. You wouldn't be able to satisfy the first rule of Nuzlocking.

It's not like I frequent a forum centered around the challenge or anything

Did you finish that already?
Yeah and I still have no idea how it connects to P3 at all... That's a game that needs an anime/movie adaptation. Very minor EP spoiler:
Maya as a silent protagonist sucks.
End game expectations:
I don't know her thoughts at the end of the game at all. I'm super confused on the ending

Yeah and I still have no idea how it connects to P3 at all... That's a game that needs an anime/movie adaptation. Very minor EP spoiler:
I don't know her thoughts at the end of the game at all. I'm super confused on the ending

That's my biggest problem with the game. It feels like they're not in it. I need to get back to it, haven't played in over a week. Fuck homework

End game expectations:

Besides a few references there's not much that connects the 2.

Top Bottom