• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Request 03 of Flower, Sun and Rain, brought to you by a Japanese Pro Wrestler whose gimmick is him talking like a pirate.

Farthest I've gotten in this game is to the third floor of the hotel. Before it was only the fourth floor and then the roof. Reason we couldn't reach the lobby because of a wrestler doing squats right in the middle of the fucking stairway. Only way to solve this predicament was to consult his master, the pirate talking wrestler, and find a way to rekindle his fighting spirit by reminding him of his first main event.

And upon doing so, the wrestler El Crasher proceeds to thank Mondo by kicking him square in the fucking face. By this point, the dude's had it up to here with wrestlers and pirate speak.

Although I feel like we were missing something...like there was something we were supposed to do...

FUCK! THE PLANE!!!

Christ, this game is amazing. Unless you're like Pat and can't stand puzzles, stay the hell away as there's a lot of them. There's plenty that are optional, but they can be even more devilish than the story ones. I atleast enjoy the interface for using Catherine as well as consulting the Lospass travel guide for clues. I can only imagine how neat it would've been back when this came out on the PS2 in Japan to have that physical version of the travel guide. A lot like those old cluebooks or whatever that came with Ultima and old ass PC RPGs and adventure games.

But it's all worth it for the characters and absurdity of the scenarios. Of all of Suda's games, this one just feels the most Lynch-ian. Like if Twin Peaks took place on a tropical island mixed with Groundhog Day.

ultimax

Decided to name it Griffith after Abu's husbando
<3
Japanese Teddie sounds like complete garbage

lol, yes this is a 30 hour stream with hour long breaks not even a minute into it.
All their voices are terrible
Yo I love this show. 7 minutes and it's super enjoyable.
tumblr_mzfiffhgsh1rk0370o1_250.gif

Yokoi da bess

Didn't realize how strict the mods and people are against waifu wars lmao. Poor Aaron, though he only just started what's gonna be inevitable anyway.

Zenfalcia

Waifu shit will not be tolerated in any single form whatsoever.

There were alot of bans and thread closures for the last P5 announcement thread.

It got that serious, huh?

I'll probably sleep or something since most of the important events are when I have school.. ;_;

Top Bottom