• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

He posted the message on the Steam chat for me, he got banned for Coded Racism after calling the Seahawks thugs

huh.gif
Wow das dum

I hate the way Crunchyroll shows air dates, I look yesterday and it said Parasyte and Kancolle would air in one day. I come back now since I have some free time and it is still showing 14 hours until air times. I should just remember the day they air but it is like the site is trolling me

Zenfalcia

I hate the way Crunchyroll shows air dates, I look yesterday and it said Parasyte and Kancolle would air in one day. I come back now since I have some free time and it is still showing 14 hours until air times. I should just remember the day they air but it is like the site is trolling me

Use another site for the times, I prefer anichart, since it's timed and has all of them on one giant interactive list. Although Crunchyroll might not air at the same time.
God damn it aaron you made them add to the title of the thread telling people to look at the post that says absolutely no waifu shit.

Aaron is literally a game changer.

Nuzlocke update.

Yukiko (Muk) Lv 7
Griffith (Togepi) Lv 6
Steely Dan (Wooper) LV 6

My party and I entered the maze know as Viridian Forest. We knew that we had a long journey ahead of us. However there was one problem. Griffith seemed... off. He had a kind face but his failed to disguise the cruelty and evil within.

Nuzlocke update.

Yukiko (Muk) Lv 7
Griffith (Togepi) Lv 6
Steely Dan (Wooper) LV 6

My party and I entered the maze know as Viridian Forest. We knew that we had a long journey ahead of us. However there was one problem. Griffith seemed... off. He had a kind face but his failed to disguise the cruelty and evil within.
I can't wait until you have to rely on Yukiko and you hate that you're doing well

Top Bottom