• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

grimmiq

Why is ai even an option? I've never seen anyone defend her.

Fuck it, I'll defend her.

Ai has the best S-Link of all the P4 waifus.

Rise loves MC whether he agrees or not.
All MC has to do is say yes and he gets any of the other Waifus.

Ai's S-Link undergoes the largest change depending on the MC's actions, don't get to know her and she's a huge bitch, pander to her and she goes too far and realizes something's wrong with her, confront her and she understands that she needs to be her real self.

Ai is love.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=150525512&postcount=280

tumblr_lvrgn597t21qbsbnoo3_250.gif

ultimax

Did anything actually interesting actually happen on the Fraudsona stream?

also did anyone get banned for waifu stuff yet

Zenfalcia

I also planned to do homework and took like 3 hours to write a paragraph.

I planned to read the pages the profs assigned and didn't even open the book.. ;_;
Did anything actually interesting actually happen on the Fraudsona stream?

also did anyone get banned for waifu stuff yet

No, and no. I did get to hear Japanese voices for all the persona characters, and some of them are better than the english dub except teddie. :l
I did. Git rekt.

I'll read some before I sleep, at least.

demidar

No so far its been 2 minutes of teddie trolling and every single PQ trailer back to back.

lol expecting something from a Persona stream. Especially one that's 6 hours long.

If something big happens I expect to see it on the front page, no need to torture myself.

ultimax

Speaking of sleep.. I should sleep.. I planned to do homework today, and did none of it.. ;_;

I did. Git rekt.
supa-hot-fire.gif

No so far its been 2 minutes of teddie trolling and every single PQ trailer back to back.
.....why does this stream even exist?
Someone posted about it "said rise and yukiko are best waifus" in the header.... but he seems like he got away with it.

what a hero.

Top Bottom