• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

God damn it aaron you made them add to the title of the thread telling people to look at the post that says absolutely no waifu shit.

782707640_754174.gif

Alright someone's gotta tell me what happened now. Unless it's spoilers

Persona threads! All cancer!

Ihateyoustupidjerksyourealltheworststopbeingmeanandsayingnegativethingsaboutpersona2eventhoughitsthebestgameintheseriesbecausemayaandginkoandtatsuyaissocoolandsoiseveryoneinthegame.

BossRush

So as a follow up to the red ranger stuff from the podcast, all murder charges against him were just dropped since evidence showed it was self defense.

So as a follow up to the red ranger stuff from the podcast, all murder charges against him were just dropped since evidence showed it was self defense.
Thank goodness. He seemed like a pretty cool guy on Wild Force.
I'll try harder than The Führer's localization next time
I learned that it actually wasn't horribly localized. They did it because a dumb law where you can't have real people, dead or alive, portrayed in fiction. He's like that apparently on the JP version too.

From the Wiki:
n the PSP remake, Hitler receives a mild censorship. His name is replaced by "Führer" (フューラー) and he is wearing black sunglasses to cover his eyes. While the creators of the game gave no reason for this, it is highly likely that this was due to the CERO, the Japanese rating system for video games, similar to the North American ESRB and the European PEGI. The CERO has a rule which states that people with a real background (such as Adolf Hitler) may not appear in fictional media. Many also speculated that this was done in preparation of an international release, as some countries (like Germany) don't want to have games related to the Third Reich in their countries, and in fact there are very strict laws controlling the flow of such media.

Top Bottom