• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

grimmiq

Woo! Beat 2033! Great game
apart from the second to last sequence

Last Light is great too, I fucked up staring down the Librarians so had to fight my way through, that was one of the most intense levels of any game I've played..

Finally managed to S rank a mission in DMC4..Used a Gold orb on the boss the first time..then felt like I cheated so went back and did it again and destroyed him after I figured out you could grab bosses..It's a similar problem I had in Dark Souls 1 my first time through..I just assume I can't do something to bosses "there's no way I can block an attack from something that fucking huge.."*tries to roll from every attack and dies*.
2vH9hGk.jpg

I am just getting a black n3DS. MY HYPE IS SO HIGH

Apart from Xenoblade Chronicles, do you think the n3ds will have many exclusives?
Im sure they'll try and push people to upgrade so I expect one or two big titles to come out for holiday 2015
That or playing on the n3ds gives you some extra something or another idk

grimmiq

Ah shit, they're in that too?

Librarians weren't originally in the sequel..I think they're in one of the DLCs though. In 2033 I spent about 10mins in one of the areas in the Library trying to hunt down the final Librarian as it jumped through holes in walls/ceilings/floors.

Last Light I think fixed a lot of the stealth mechanics and it assumes you got a certain ending in 2033.

Librarians weren't originally in the sequel..I think they're in one of the DLCs though. In 2033 I spent about 10mins in one of the areas in the Library trying to hunt down the final Librarian as it jumped through holes in walls/ceilings/floors.

Last Light I think fixed a lot of the stealth mechanics and it assumes you got a certain ending in 2033.
Certain? There's more than one?

Zenfalcia

I managed to hold off for a week without spending any money, and that's when I knew, and it just fell off me.

Conglaturations on cold turkeying your crack addiction. At least one of them, you still got monster hunter demo to enjoy for a while. Until blood borne and other hype games come out.
Best girl 10/10

i wonder how she'd sound singing..... I need to know for research reasons.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Wally wanted a friend request.
Who the fuck is wally?
EDIT: Ohhhh it's mathaou

I got all my usernames from nicknames that my grandpa called me. Machooga's one, the other one is Wally Mathaou (middle name is William and my first name is Matthew), which he got from his favorite actor Walter Matthau.

Top Bottom