• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

360pages

It's surprising how horrible it is.

Oh God, I was a dumb whatever age I started watching Inuyasha.

It would have been a decent series if its run time was cut in half.

Seriously it went on way too long. Without enough variation to the premise to warrant it.

Also, I wouldn't mind a full LP of Shattered Memories.

I think it's hilarious north Korea got super pissy over an average comedy.
The story around the movie topped anything that movie could have been anyway. I wasn't expecting much but I was hoping for a few laughs at least. Pineapple Express was dumb but it was the right kind of dumb.
It's surprising how horrible it is.

Oh God, I was a dumb whatever age I started watching Inuyasha.

I'm right there with you. There was big monsters getting chopped into pieces and blood. That was all I needed when I was a kid but I went back and watched a couple dubbed episodes not too long ago, it is hot garbage
I think I love the rabu raibus. I watched 1 episode a while back and couldn't get into it but I just went back to it and it's super adorbs. I need to upgrade my phone to get in on this rhythm game business.
Yes!_Yes!_M._Bison.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane

360pages

The story around the movie topped anything that movie could have been anyway. I wasn't expecting much but I was hoping for a few laughs at least. Pineapple Express was dumb but it was the right kind of dumb.

I'm right there with you. There was big monsters getting chopped into pieces and blood. That was all I needed when I was a kid but I went back and watched a couple dubbed episodes not too long ago, it is hot garbage

The setting itself is fine actually, but they really should have did more with Modern Demons in Kagome time and have a more duel aspect in it. It seemed like the crux of the story would have been the same even if Kikiyo was the lead. Since Kagome being from modern time plays such a little role into the story.

semisonic

Banned
12 year old me didn't understand wtf he was watching. FMA, Witch Hunter Robin, Gundam Seed, etc.

I also forgot Hack Sign.

You had some good shit.
And witch hunter robin.
I don't know what that is
Meanwhile, my quest to find a single human being who knows what the fuck Record of Lodoss War is continues

I think I love the rabu raibus. I watched 1 episode a while back and couldn't get into it but I just went back to it and it's super adorbs. I need to upgrade my phone to get in on this rhythm game business.

Best girl, right now.

I will judge you super hard.

sjay1994

You had some good shit.
And witch hunter robin.
I don't know what that is
Meanwhile, my quest to find a single human being who knows what the fuck Record of Lodoss War is continues

Like I said, I didn't understand what I was watching.

My first episode of FMA was at 1am, and it was the Nina episode :p

Xenosaga 3 MAJOR SPOILERS

Remixing the Image Theme of Xenosaga 2 into the final fight with your rival throughout the series is fucking incredible. Yuki Kajura you are the best.

Both Silent Hill and the Mario EP was great, though I can't help but feel the Mario RPG is a little too easy.

The game is very easy. As long as you fight most of the enemies on screen you won't have much difficulty beating it. Its similar to Paper Mario in that aspect.

Both Silent Hill and the Mario EP was great, though I can't help but feel the Mario RPG is a little too easy.

It's paced so that the player could face every enemy encounter once and beat the game fairly easy.

In that respect the game is paced accordingly. Rarely is grinding a thing in that RPG.

The FP moves are lacking and dull. I expected more from Square.

360pages

Eh, I usually use to Easy RPGs having more freedom and what not. Right now it's easy than most pokemon games. (Which to be fair, Pokémon games from Gen 1-4 had an over all higher difficulty curve)

Though the game gets by on a lot of charm and goofy moments that will get carried on in Paper Mario and Mario& Luigi series.

Squishy3

FIre emblem is the greatest fucking thing ever. So of course the anime has to be shit now

Sadly
here have a picture of my local anime store with me mostly cropped out horribly BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE REVEALING MY IDENTITY TO THE WORLD

fMqkDvn.png

keep in mind the wall of anime extends all the way around the room, we probably had something like 800+ dvds

also the image not cropped properly either

also yes, it is dominos. you knock one case off the wall most of it is coming down too

Zenfalcia

I'm 3 episodes in so none of the girls other than Honoka, Umi, Kotori, and Maki kind of haven't gotten any real screen time. Out of those 4 I'll say Maki.

Be gentle.

Ok. Keep watching and then pick your girl by the end of the season.
here have a picture of my local anime store with me mostly cropped out horribly BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE REVEALING MY IDENTITY TO THE WORLD

keep in mind the wall of anime extends all the way around the room, we probably had something like 800+ dvds

That's a lot of anime.

TIME TO TRACK YOU DOWN! WE GOT YOU NOW!!!

also yes, it is dominos. you knock one case off the wall most of it is coming down too

Wow one of us actually works at their local anime store

Top Bottom