• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

tumblr_n5kza3Jh8W1tpv8cgo1_500.gif
Why is Maki so best girl?
Welcome back from prison.

Can you share the details of your sentence?
I can! In the Super Bowl thread, after the raucous Seattle Seahawks of Washington started a skirmish with the soon to be victorious New England Patriots of Massachusetts, I made a comment, calling the Seahawk players thugs, for their violent and inapprioriate behavior. However, the Black Coalition of Online Nerds forgot to mention that this was apparently "Coded Racism" (Which sounds super Tumblr to me) and I was given a 7 day reprieve to think about my actions.

I didn't, because that reasoning on why they banned me is super retarded, and sounds a lot more like some one got butthurt, and decided to dish out any bans to anyone coming close to the TOS.

Why is Maki so best girl?

I can! In the Super Bowl thread, after the raucous Seattle Seahawks of Washington started a skirmish with the soon to be victorious New England Patriots of Massachusetts, I made a comment, calling the Seahawk players thugs, for their violent and inapprioriate behavior. However, the Black Coalition of Online Nerds forgot to mention that this was apparently "Coded Racism" (Which sounds super Tumblr to me) and I was given a 7 day reprieve to think about my actions.

I didn't, because that reasoning on why they banned me is super retarded, and sounds a lot more like some one got butthurt, and decided to dish out any bans to anyone coming close to the TOS.

7 days for that? Lenient.
Normally someone would get 30 days for "coded racism".

Trying to enjoy my last day of freedom before the next three or four days kill me with coursework. Looping the Silent Hill 3 OST.
MySides.gif

Increase the incoming sense of dread.

well that is something I never expected to read

Something I never expected to see.

Shark Tank all night every night. Then I'm gonna celebrate coming out to my whole family by watching some yaoi anime.!

You've had a rather eventful past few days I see. :p

Top Bottom