• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Anung

Un Rama
Augh. One of my biggest anxieties on my channel is I make something then I'm to cowardly to make it public. So it either goes out of date fast or I start panicking about uploading it at all.

In fact, just the whole idea of knowing when to put a video out at all is stressful. Like Weekdays? sundays? whaaaat.

Augh. One of my biggest anxieties on my channel is I make something then I'm to cowardly to make it public. So it either goes out of date fast or I start panicking about uploading it at all.

In fact, just the whole idea of knowing when to put a video out at all is stressful. Like Weekdays? sundays? whaaaat.

For LPs I do Mondays and Thursdays.

For anything else literally as soon as it is done regardless of the day.

Numb

The two most recent dubs that have been fantastic and I totally recomend them are Toradora and Psycho-Pass.

usually i watch animes before they ever get a dub but the only ones i remember going back and re-watching a dub version is cromartie high school and vice versa with DBZ.

There really needs to be an Angel Densetsu full anime though

Mathaou

legacy of cane
usually i watch animes before they ever get a dub but the only ones i remember going back and re-watching a dub version is cromartie high school and vice versa with DBZ.

There really needs to be an Angel Densetsu full anime though

Never finished DBZ. Watched all of Dragon Ball tho, that Dub was pretty great for it's time.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
A mix of in depth videos (analysis and that jazz), reviews and impressions videos.

I tried the LP formula but I'm too lazy to make it work. I prefer writing, recording and editing more as well.

I've always wanted to do reviews and stuff like that, but I always thought my opinions weren't that interesting or fresh.

A mix of in depth videos (analysis and that jazz), reviews and impressions videos.

I tried the LP formula but I'm too lazy to make it work. I prefer writing, recording and editing more as well.

For something like that I'd go for Wednesday. I prefer to watch things like that mid week, though that's just me, I can't speak for other people.

From a work standpoint I'd probably say put it up on Monday or Friday, that way you can give yourself a full weekend either right before or right after to work on the next one.

What is that song even from?
This yo Edit: I'm 2slow
ShockingDeterminedIbis.gif

Delinquent fighting animes and mangas are cool but regular guys misunderstood for delinquents like Angel densetsu and Highschool transfer student stormbringer are hilarious to the verge of tears

It and My Love Story are two things I never thought I'd get an anime for and we're getting one of those next season, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Delinquent fighting animes and mangas are cool but regular guys misunderstood for delinquents like Angel densetsu and Highschool transfer student stormbringer are hilarious to the verge of tears

You guys know what Angel Densetsu is?
Dude, that's what I'd be pushing if I wasn't an Akumetsu pusher. Best 'dude becomes king of delinquents because of misunderstandings' thing ever.

gbu1.jpg

I'm actually scared to watch the anime because I have made a commitment to never become one of those guys that's always saying 'manga's better'.
Btw, manga to Welcome to the NHK? Better than the anime.

Top Bottom