• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Oh boy its valentines day, this is the 4 year anniversary of woolies defining moment

Not ubisoft
Woolie's reaction
tumblr_nfzs0cgbSF1rp3wg0o4_250.gif

Zenfalcia

Gnite

I really hope it wins that Far Cry 4 poll thing

Just because there's a poll doesn't mean they have to pick it.
Oh boy its valentines day, this is the 4 year anniversary of woolies defining moment

Not ubisoft

Only the corporate side, maybe the developer side they want to...
what's up with the audio in the FNF vids lately?

I think they explained on the podcast that it was woolie's mic not being as good at matt's and Pat's which resulted in bad audio. They also recorded this back to back with the last 3 FNFs.

Don't forget our instasync date you sexy people~

I'm gonna do the poll, last call. I'll post it late tonight/tomorrow morning, so you have until that arbitrary time.

Zenfalcia

I have to stay up until 3 am PST to do shit on my Xbone but after that I'm Poot Poot.

I have to admit some of the other shit on that poll is interesting too but I want continued dumb adventures of Rex Power Colt.

Also, Poot Poot.

I don't even know if another blood dragon is a good idea, it'll be better to mix it up with something new.
swordartonlinetwoyearsworth.jpg

GET FUCKING HYPE
STARTS TOMORROW WHENEVER PEOPLE WANNA START

This'll be fun, you should also include a dramatic reading of chapter 16.5.

Top Bottom