• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

1. Is anyone still playing fight games?

2. WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO AARON?

1. Might play some Ultimax later or something.

2. He asked for a 1 month temp ban.
This is still the dumbest title that I have ever seen. It's like they grabbed a dictionary, and picked all the words they thought were cool.

They put as much thought into the game's name as they did with their character designs.

Anung

Un Rama
True Story - I played Under Night in an arcade in Akihabara for like an hour (played Merkava) fucking loved it walked out to a nearby Labi and bought that shit.

Buy it motherfuckas.

Awesome, thanks. I'll just follow that formula.

I might be wrong on the beetle choices. They're different for each glaive, but I think t's right. Check out GaijinHunters video just to be sure, though I think with the stat totals he gives out there's only one choice all the way to the extender.

MGSV-TPP-Snake-Scream.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Numb

Oh yeah i prevailed over my need to sleep.

I'm just doing a bit, since Shack loves rushdown and hates grapplers, and I'm cosplaying as him.

But it is a good strategy to play Grapplers like rushdown though. Lay the offense on them and make them block/evade, then learn their timing and grapple the crap out of them.
It's how I play grapplers. But you might be better than me already at the game since I haven't played since that last time.
Will need to see that cosplay ASAP.
My main fighting game is Tekken but grappling is not a class like most other fighters in it.
I love playing grapplers outside of it but my mind is not adjusted to use one. knowing when to rush down or mix up with one is something i lack.
I only played twice and the other one was with you

Top Bottom