• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

She's going to need more than cat ears to win me over. Especially when I've heard multiple people say that her personality is less than pleasant. Besides, here's the true best disney star.
1217664556768.gif

Speaking of fighting games, I'm sad I'm too much of a scrub to use Slayer because he's so fucking cool. At least I-No is cool too and hopefully I can use her better. I also wanna use Q for 3S but that's probably not going to happen.

Speaking of fighting games, I'm sad I'm too much of a scrub to use Slayer because he's so fucking cool. At least I-No is cool too and hopefully I can use her better. I also wanna use Q for 3S but that's probably not going to happen.
Have you done his challanges man? I dunno how you can charge while doing a move, but that's difficult...

ultimax

Yeah, I really liked the feel of it, it is almost like Third Strike is really fucking good. I would be down for more of that.
Yeah i like the faster pacing as well. That was only the second time i played the game though, i had no idea what i was doing lol

Your avatar is amazing and all, but i keep thinking you're UT because Lisa lol

I-no is pretty cool. Her super is really good reversal since it's safe on block.

Same.

In all seriousness, Phil Lewis is definitely my favorite disney actor. As for favorite female disney star? It's probably Jenette McCurdy.
YEAH Phil's awesome. And the Zach and Cody guys seemed alright, they got Cory himself a copy of Cory DS and one of them wanted to be a Smash commentator.
Jenette's pretty cool.
I have. Personality don't mean ish when she got [BANNED]
I respect her a lot less now, but I've definitely heard worse about other popstars.

Yeah i like the faster pacing as well. That was only the second time i played the game though, i had no idea what i was doing lol

Yeah that is how I was too. I was confused when Chunners was not a full charge character. There was enough similarities for me to have a basic game plan though.

Have you done his challanges man? I dunno how you can charge while doing a move, but that's difficult...
I haven't even started up 3S, I was just checking out Xrd for a bit. What do you mean, like while doing normals, specials, or other charge moves?
I saw this coming. I'm keeping it until I find something new that catches my eye.
Lisa da bes
I-no is pretty cool. Her super is really good reversal since it's safe on block.
The air or ground one?

ultimax

I respect her a lot less now, but I've definitely heard worse about other popstars.

I thought her personality was common knowledge lol. She said something mean to my sisters friend when she went to go meet her once, but i forgot what happened. I'd have to ask.

I thought her personality was common knowledge lol. She said something mean to my sisters friend when she went to go meet her once, but i forgot what happened. I'd have to ask.
I just don't keep up popular news stuff or whatever. That sounds pretty damn shitty.
What a badass.
I just realized I linked the wrong video. Here's the one I wanted to link.
YEAH THAT'S THE STUFF

To be clear, manslaughter means unintentional murder. It could be just killing someone in a car accident... Or anything. It's still bad.

Was he found guilty?

"In late December 1991, Lewis was arrested after he crashed his car, head on, into a car driven by 21-year-old Isabel Duarte, in Potomac, Maryland. Duarte, a resident of nearby Bethesda, later died from her injuries. Lewis was charged with drunk driving." - Wikipedia.

ultimax

"In late December 1991, Lewis was arrested after he crashed his car, head on, into a car driven by 21-year-old Isabel Duarte, in Potomac, Maryland. Duarte, a resident of nearby Bethesda, later died from her injuries. Lewis was charged with drunk driving." - Wikipedia.

Drunk driving? i cant really feel bad for him in that case

Top Bottom