• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I forgot that line.
Is that when kirito and asuna got married?

The episode before where
I'm assuming they cyber fucked and the "glop" shit came from
Gaah, so many spoiler tags! It's all so tempting! I'll fight the temptation, but I'm going to come back here to see what you guys are talking about once I'm done with the game =P.
But for now, time to go to sleep. Good night.
You're going to finish it in your sleep? What a badass. But how will you remember it?

Night

image.php

Skrams

Wow, just how common is it? It sounds like something that a criminal would love to get their hands on. Is it prevalent outside of Colombia?

Super late on this, but very common in Colombia. They show an example where they just find a tree on a sidewalk that's right near a preschool. One of the guys then breaks open a nut from the tree, eats the seed, and declares he's going to go trip. Nazis or something used it in experiments or interrogations in the 30s/40s and the US tried to use it as a truth serum back in the 60s or during the cold war.

Also fuck the screws on the back of the new 3DS and fuck screen protectors. God damn there is so many air pockets. This is the worst.

Why is everyone so far ahead of me in MonHun? Jesus.

Some of us have finals coming up and anime to watch.
That's only a 4 star or something monster dude. Git gud.
Until he blows up like stupid fucking baloon. His armor looks sick but has shit skills. He was my favorite new monster until he ballooned too.

He does have the raddest charge.
I LOVE THE HUGE BALLOON THING IT'S SO COOL AND HILARIOUS AND FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom