• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
I am going to go study for my Discrete structures in computing exam in a few minutes.

Don't fuck it up.
I all nighted last night because I couldn't get to schleep, and then when I had a break before my 500 test, I said "I'm so fucking tired that if I go take that test right now I'm going to fail it easy, lemme just nap."

Woke up at 5:05. Got to class 20 minutes late, didn't fully complete the test, probably got low 80s.

Fuck today, why am I so dumb.

All this after losing the backpack with my completed mock exam that literally has all the answers to the test to study. He just gives us that and somehow I fuck it all up. I am steaming in my own disgusting juices right now.

sjay1994

Don't fuck it up.
I all nighted last night because I couldn't get to schleep, and then when I had a break before my 500 test, I said "I'm so fucking tired that if I go take that test right now I'm going to fail it easy, lemme just nap."

Woke up at 5:05. Got to class 20 minutes late, didn't fully complete the test, probably got low 80s.

All this after losing the backpack with my completed mock exam that literally has all the answers to the test to study. He just gives us that and somehow I fuck it all up. I am steaming in my own disgusting juices right now.

My exam is tueday at 11:30. The only thing I am scared of it that I will oversleep and miss it.

sjay1994

It did. We just didn't get the crazy people rising up in defence.

I find it hilarious some people in GAF are trying to use ubisoft games to defend the length of the order with "oh, you know what you are telling devs? To make open world ubisoft games. Great job guys"

Fuck those people.

Good luck on finding a job. There's no way of trying to fix that problem of "losing" the money?

It's like the writer is really inconsistent and bad at writing...

Late reply.

It depends yet, I don't know for sure if he is going to lose it or not, but still I want to have a contingency plan in the event that he does. It all depends on how they review his disability claim.

Zenfalcia

Don't fuck it up.

Life goes on, despite it being crap. Learn from this and just move on.

semisonic

Banned
Life goes on, despite it being crap. Learn from this and just move on.

I know. It's just that today was only one of four exams, so it was worth I think 12.5% of my final grade.
ALSO YO GOODWIL LET'S FUCKING GO!
i need to get into hr3 first, but I've already got full high rank gear so it should go super fast

I know. It's just that today was only one of four exams, so it was worth I think 12.5% of my final grade.
i need to get into hr3 first, but I've already got full high rank gear so it should go super fast

Hey, we should try and play more divinity tonight cause I'm finally free!

I don't even think the GZ length shit was this salty and all around awful
Well, there is was just an issue of price relative to the length. The Order has tons of shit going on, including a short length and the fact that the final boss is a literal reskin of an earlier fight.

Squishy3

Downloading a fun game I plan to stream and you guys can watch me stumble through the mythical text. (provided Twitch/my internet decides to cooperate and not drop frames/start being shit for no reason)

Okingjrr

I'm starting to get worried about my Megaman amiibo. So far Amazon hasn't shipped it yet and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
They can't possibly cancel my order, I ordered it the first day it went on sale.
Hopefully it's just an error and they ship it soon.

DemoD said part 1 was actually good

I will watch Part 2 since I want to watch literal shit

Part 1 wasn't good, though. That video was jank. He didn't bring up any of the shitty parts of Arc 1. The video should have been called Should You Watch SAO Arc 2
SAO as a whole is just a steaming pile of shit.

Oh, I know. It's just that people say that Arc 2 is worse, but they're really just equally shit.

Zenfalcia

Late reply.

It depends yet, I don't know for sure if he is going to lose it or not, but still I want to have a contingency plan in the event that he does. It all depends on how they review his disability claim.

It's good to have back up plans. So his money from the disability claim?

That's not too much, but it all adds up.

croten

Ace attorney Invesigations 2 (chapter 2) spoilers:
Courtney is one of the most annoying morons I've ever seen in an Ace Attorney game. The constant threats get old when it's based on her borderline non-existent logic, regardless of whether you take corruption into account.

Aw yeah chapter 3 next then? Chapter 3 is great

Part 1 wasn't good, though. That video was jank. He didn't bring up any of the shitty parts of Arc 1. The video should have been called Should You Watch SAO Arc 2

Oh, I know. It's just that people say that Arc 2 is worse, but they're really just equally shit.
All anime are just cartoons.

It's good to have back up plans. So his money from the disability claim?

That's not too much, but it all adds up.
He gets some from his disability claim from work, but he gets most of his money from his SS.

Squishy3

Downloading a fun game I plan to stream and you guys can watch me stumble through the mythical text. (provided Twitch/my internet decides to cooperate and not drop frames/start being shit for no reason)

Reshilling for new page. Not spoiling what the game is yet but it's gonna be kind of hype as I stumble through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom