• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shh... Keep watching. Wait for more best girl scenes.
giphy.gif
tumblr_nbvotepy2B1ref6uao1_500.gif

I couldnt find a pic of smacking a sandwhich out of someones hand.

You know, playing G Gen Overworld to shit on it is totally worth it for ridiculous bullshit like this:

The problem is that the game mechanics are all SUPER SERIOUS WAR GAME when the game is a ridiculous crossover thing that should be blaring RULES OF NATURE all the time.

Man, I'm glad the only exposure I've had to SAO is the SAO Abridged Series that makes Kirito into a sociopath. I like how it had one girl who died because of lag spikes.

semisonic

Banned
Oh man today was a good day
woke up at 4 in the fucking afternoon
Played monhun4 and got to high rank
Did no work

I just realized MonHun has made me into Rizzi. Drop by, give a status update on my life, and then occasionally stick around for like 5 minutes

Someone named Bob from somewhere called LUE made a 3d model of Pat apparently based on Indonesian Bob's art. He has done Zaibatsu art in the past, his Woolsworth art is the title card for the Dark Souls 2 LP
tumblr_njstr3sF3E1rirt4uo1_540.jpg

Source
Apparently I do not want to know what LUE is, so of course this means I do want to know what it is. is it that Gamefaqs board or something else?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Did no work

I just realized MonHun has made me into Rizzi. Drop by, give a status update on my life, and then occasionally stick around for like 5 minutes

I've been grinding Tetsucabras online. FUN FUN FUN.

Actually tho, Monhun is so fucking good.

Someone named Bob from somewhere called LUE made a 3d model of Pat apparently based on Indonesian Bob's art. He has done Zaibatsu art in the past
tumblr_njstr3sF3E1rirt4uo1_540.jpg

Source
Apparently I do not want to know what LUE is, so of course this means I do want to know what it is. is it that Gamefaqs board or something else?

Yea LUE is a Gfaqs board. Life, Universe, and Everything.

semisonic

Banned
I've been grinding Tetsucabras online. FUN FUN FUN.

Actually tho, Monhun is so fucking good.

I have no fucking idea why, but my 3ds really doesn't like my university wifi
I can get one, maybe two hunts in and then I get booted every time
It's a good thing I'm gud at monster hunter so I can still finish the multiplayer monsters once I get into singleplayer
Turns out insect glaives can either be blunt or bladed, which is sick, but it also turns out I need 3 gore magala tails to upgrade the bladed one, which sucks ass.

Zenfalcia

Did no work

Rizzi isn't the only one who does that, but it's hard to NEO and do real life stuff at the same time.
And now I can't even connect to Steam.

Well.

Damn. And I can't even sign on to steam either. Wonder if its my connection maybe.

That or steam being a derp. It does that sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom