• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
I'm just trying to get my Noblesse Oblige
MH4-Charge_Blade_Render_003.png
I'm lucky.
As an insect glaive man, my choices are super limited. Only 6 paths, and that's it.
Thinking of just making a nescylla set for the fashion. Love how the whole color changes instead of little things like the other armor sets.

http://imgur.com/a/HPlxr

Have you seen the fucking zamtrios armor?
It's just the nescylla, but ice blue, which is the best color
b38f5a1ebedcb2e89d04d4219143a903.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'll hop on for some Xrd since 3rd strike fell through.

Aaaaahhhh fuck it. It's gonna mess up my budget just a little bit but I'll make up for it by not buying anything gaming-related for the next month or two (not like I'll need it with MH4U anyway). I'm getting Xrd dammit.

Aaaaahhhh fuck it. It's gonna mess up my budget just a little bit but I'll make up for it by not buying anything gaming-related for the next month or two (not like I'll need it with MH4U anyway). I'm getting Xrd dammit.

Ah geez don't make me be the one that forces you to buy the game.

I mean its super cheap on sale, but at least think about it for a sec.

I think the lobby's full because it won't let me join anyway

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ah geez don't make me be the one that forces you to buy the game.

I mean its super cheap on sale, but at least think about it for a sec.

I've been thinking about it all weekend. >.< You have no idea how many times I've clicked "Add to Cart" then "Remove from Cart" then "Add to Cart" then "Remove from Cart". Gah.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Eh, on second thought...I did kinda decide a long time ago that fighters weren't for me anymore. I don't have the drive to "git gud" and I get mad salty when I lose online (although that wouldn't be an issue if I were just playing with you guys). Shit's too stressful for me, though.

I think the big issue is that I legitimately do love Guilty Gear though. Got a lot of good memories attached to it from back in '02/'03 playing vanilla XX with a good friend of mine. And it's always been my go-to game when I want to play a fighter. So it just feels like Xrd is something I should just have, regardless.

*sigh* I don't know.

Zenfalcia

I wonder if Matt would buy this... Although I don't know if he likes animal crossing for the characters...

Eh, on second thought...I did kinda decide a long time ago that fighters weren't for me anymore. I don't have the drive to "git gud" and I get mad salty when I lose online (although that wouldn't be an issue if I were just playing with you guys). Shit's too stressful for me, though.

I think the big issue is that I legitimately do love Guilty Gear though. Got a lot of good memories attached to it from back in '02/'03 playing vanilla XX with a good friend of mine. And it's always been my go-to game when I want to play a fighter. So it just feels like Xrd is something I should just have, regardless.

*sigh* I don't know.

Worst case, you just buy it later. it's not like it's going anywhere.

mrmyhthef

Oh jeez all these people playing Xrd. I've been trying to hold off and maybe pick up the inevitable new edition of the game since I'm kinda burnt out on fighters right now.

ultimax

lol

*sigh* I don't know.
Is there a demo you can try out?

Christ watching Curb Your Enthusiasm is like having a panic attack.
Come play Guilty Gear with us nerd.

*sigh* I don't know.
Ask yourself....what would DIO do?

*sigh* I don't know.

I don't have the drive or time to git gud either. While I might spend an hour in the training room for a fighting game I can never fully commit to getting on Shack's level of good (who also plays a way better Millia than me btw).

But if you're the kind of person who gets salty when you lose then that's just a shitty situation to deal with and that could be rough for you. I honestly couldn't care less if I win or lose unless it just wasn't a fun match to play.

semisonic

Banned
I dont recommend binge watching certain TV shows.

I binged watched the few seasons of Workaholics that I missed and by the end of it I think I lost 20% of my brain cells.

Well that's your fault for wanting to both watch Workaholics and stay smart
That show is dumb

I don't have the drive or time to git gud either. While I might spend an hour in the training room for a fighting game I can never fully commit to getting on Shack's level of good.

But if you're the kind of person who gets salty when you lose then that's just a shitty situation to deal with and that could be rough for you. I honestly couldn't care less if I win or lose unless it just wasn't a fun match to play.
It weird but playing GG I havent gotten really salt like I do with Ultimax.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well that's your fault for wanting to both watch Workaholics and stay smart
That show is dumb

I haven't seen Workaholics recently, but I've seen the first two seasons. There are some really funny episodes, but the rest do just make you feel dumb.

My favorite episode is when they try and catch a predator by posing as a 12 year old girl online, and when they go to bust the dude it turns out he's super chill and they hang out and become like best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom