• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I burned through w101 so I can get to DMC 3 faster so fuck that
I mean, there's 2 movies you can watch so you can go that route and it's less time invested, it just gets rid of some of the character building that is present in the series, since a good amount of the first half is just reduced to a montage.

Marie da best

If that's your opinion then fine.

Wanna fuck?
image.php

Well, I just finished replaying Xillia 2, and man, both
Victor and Julius'
deaths still hit me hard in the feels. They actually got some tears out of me.

Oberon

Banned
Sorry for changing the topic so many times, but I just remember the things I wanted to say during my ban.
What's your guys favorite hairstyle on the opposite gender?
Mine is this one

It's pretty simple, but I really like it. And every time I see a girl I know having a braid like this, I make sure to tell her that I like her hairstyle.

Skrams

I don't like big dumb action outside of games. So I would continue to not like it

Either you quoted the wrong person or misinterpreted me. I just mean that it irks me that you'd try to get through W101 as fast as possible to get to DMC3. I'd rather see people take their time and not just try to rush to the end to get to the "best" game of the genre.

How could anyone say no to that face?

Sorry for changing the topic so many times, but I just remember the things I wanted to say during my ban.
Mine is this one

It's pretty simple, but I really like it. And every time I see a girl I know having a braid like this, I make sure to tell her that I like her hairstyle.
I actually like that as well, but usually with the top of the head being a bit messy. Like Plutia in Neptunia. Or the Maiden in Black.

Second choice would be super short hair, like Risa or Olga.

Mine is this one

undercut-hairstyle-women-14.jpg

opener1.jpg

These are my two faves, Team Woolie represent

Mine is this one

Top right section of the pic.
It was a good fad where I lived

Either you quoted the wrong person or misinterpreted me. I just mean that it irks me that you'd try to get through W101 as fast as possible to get to DMC3. I'd rather see people take their time and not just try to rush to the end to get to the "best" game of the genre.

Oh, I rush through games all the time so you'd probably just hate everything about me

Its Nights, Sin & Punishment, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Shadow of the Colssus all rolled up.

Gameplay looks really fun

*Shilling begins*

Well, I don't care for Nights and Sin & Punishment, and Uprising tried to murder my hands, so fuck that game, so maybe that's why I don't care for that game.

Also, if it was for the tone of SotC, I would have never given that game a second glance. A spectacle, a true testimony of pure scale and impact, but as a pure gameplay experience, it's innovative, but rough.

Also art design is ugly.

kill_it_with_fire.gif

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets?
Hm..sure let's go with that.

Mine is this one

Either short hair that is a natural color (brown, black etc)
Or a little over shoulder length that is dyed red.

Jman014

Mine is this one

846925_1335715200183_332_363.jpg

Skrams

Me either. I always wondered why too.

Probably the control aspect. Even then, my tolerance for dumb is still kinda low.

Didn't you already say forever ago you think it's due to depressive tendencies or upbringing and wanting more dark shit than dumb action.

I'm like a lot of people and just like hype shit. I'm able to turn off my brain and go into oh my goddd mode pretty easily.

Oh, I rush through games all the time so you'd probably just hate everything about me

Well, you play Dota and one of your favorite games is Arkham City so this much was clear.

At most I've used about 6 gems to restore my LP and that was only because I was a few 1000 points away from the event SR card and the event would end in about an hour
I spent 2 so I could move up in the ranks and get 3 love gems and a scouting ticket. Has anyone actually gotten anything good with a scouting ticket? I usually just get the worst rare cards.
Mine is this one

Shorter hair but with volume and kinda messy.

Didn't you already say forever ago you think it's due to depressive tendencies or upbringing and wanting more dark shit than dumb action.

I know why I prefer dark media in general. I just don't understand why I'm much more accepting of dumb action in video games than I am in other forms of media.

Mine is this one

Ehh, I don't really know. I guess anything long

Beloved

I think different hairstyles are attractive depending on the girl, so I don't have a favorite.

Honestly I find having a preference about that to be a bit weird, since any girl can decide to cut her hair or grow it out, and that's her prerogative.

Xiraiya

I don't have have a singular preference in regards to female hairstyles, I just generally don't care, it depends on the person/character themselves more than anything.

Though I always enjoy my woman's hair.

I spent 2 so I could move up in the ranks and get 3 love gems and a scouting ticket. Has anyone actually gotten anything good with a scouting ticket? I usually just get the worst rare cards.

Shorter hair but with volume and kinda messy.
I don't even know what a scouting ticket even does, never got one before

Well shit, that sucks. I tried to be as specific as I could be about what kind of spoiler it was, while hiding who it happened to. They're great scenes though, especially the second one.
I just hope in the unlikely event that I forget about it when I pick it back up again.

I think different hairstyles are attractive depending on the girl, so I don't have a favorite.

Honestly I find having a preference about that to be a bit weird, since any girl can decide to cut her hair or grow it out, and that's her prerogative.

What about on guys?

Oberon's question was in regard to the opposite sex.

Skrams

I know why I prefer dark media in general. I just don't understand why I'm much more accepting of dumb action in video games than I am in other forms of media.

I just assume it's like you said before where the control plays into it. I find it easier to accept a video game story since it's usually not the meat of the product. Story is usually the main course for other media like movies and books though, so if you're not a fan of dumb action then it's probably harder to overlook since you don't have the gameplay there to tide you over.

I've 100% arkham city before. Found it pretty fun

I have as well besides a dumb glitch which prevented me from getting all street assaults done. I just can't see it being anywhere near my top games though due to how average the combat is.

It's not something that I take really super seriously, it's normally just a thing where I go "Oh..she's got that hairstyle..cute" depends on the personality of the girl as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom