• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did heh, hehe, hehehe.
People might feel sorry for carebear and hate me when they see it. It's not more Yosuke

image.php

A scrublords of a game that apparently has more than 2x the value of the last 3 fisticuff games. Best Friends showing their true nature of loving bad games.

Matt was a wet blanket during the anime games and unless I'm making up BS again, it seems like they recorded them all in a short amount of time. I don't blame them for keeping those videos shorter

I need to study tho...
Study harder so you don't have to do it on tuesday
I'm unembracing the weeb at an alarming rate.
Why would you do that?
Matt was a wet blanket during the anime games and unless I'm making up BS again, it seems like they recorded them all in a short amount of time. I don't blame them for keeping those videos shorter
They did. It was all in one day which is why the audio was bad for all of them.

Randy42

No that would've been too easy and mean in a different way

Please get excited for UNIELGAF on tuesday

There was so much stuff in the uniel vid that bothers me none of them knew anything about cause it would've really changed the commentary. Stuff like Matt choosing the final boss for his first choice would've garnered an amusing reaction if any of them had knew it to comment on it, the fact that woolie was positive that one girl wasnt the same girl from melty even tho her entire story is 4th wall breaking about that fact, etc.

There was so much stuff in the uniel vid that bothers me none of them knew anything about cause it would've really changed the commentary. Stuff like Matt choosing the final boss for his first choice would've garnered an amusing reaction if any of them had knew it to comment on it, the fact that woolie was positive that one girl wasnt the same girl from melty even tho her entire story is 4th wall breaking about that fact, etc.
That Melty Blood girl fact is soo good tho to the ones that know tho. To be fair, I don't think I would known either if I didn't wiki/look at the GAF OT it.

Randy42

That Melty Blood girl fact is soo good tho to the ones that know tho. To be fair, I don't think I would known either if I didn't wiki/look at the GAF OT it.

I did some QC on a translation project for it (That never got released even tho they've had the finished product sitting around for 2 months cause the official version got announced) so I basically know the stories for all of them and yeah I was kind of hoping at least Liam would know but he apparently doesn't care about type moon stuff. A damn shame. They were really disparaging of KnK Shiki in the melty vid too which saddened me.

I don't think they had played much of it, even Woolie and Liam. And Matt's just a very.....vanilla(?) person so yeah. It would definitely be more fun without all the OH MAN ANIME Max-like comments from them
I've gotten to the point where I find one or two anime that I like in a season and stick with the classics. (Bebop,Champloo,Gundam etc) I kinda can't stand watching the super moe stuff anymore.
That's fair. Just remember you'll always be a weeb, you are marked and cannot run away
Shit I just realized uniel comes out on the 27th for Europe. Hope people will still be playing by then
I doubt we'll just kill off the UNIEL scene in this thread in less than a week lol

I did some QC on a translation project for it (That never got released even tho they've had the finished product sitting around for 2 months cause the official version got announced) so I basically know the stories for all of them and yeah I was kind of hoping at least Liam would know but he apparently doesn't care about type moon stuff. A damn shame. They were really disparaging of KnK Shiki in the melty vid too which saddened me.
Man that's pretty cool. I do wish Liam was more knowledgeable with Type-Moon stuff aswell.

I don't think they had played much of it, even Woolie and Liam. And Matt's just a very.....vanilla(?) person so yeah. It would definitely be more fun without all the OH MAN ANIME Max-like comments from them

That's fair. Just remember you'll always be a weeb, you are marked and cannot run away

I doubt we'll just kill off the UNIEL scene in this thread in less than a week lol
I suppose.
Just know this..fuck Love Live..I suffered through one episode..never again.

LvX7fB.png

Since I have all the different expressions for the characters, you can cut/paste to combine parts like so.

I can imagine all of the fanfiction you must do when you're bored.

Still 3 days longer than everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom