• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

There you go guys, now that the opposite sex has spoken, begin the back peddling that no one at all could possibly catch on to.

I don't even know what a scouting ticket even does, never got one before

I just hope in the unlikely event that I forget about it when I pick it back up again.
I hope you do, too. Even if you don't, they're still fantastic scenes even if you know it happens, and I didn't go into detail about the specifics, so it would still be an experience, in my opinion.

Beloved

What about on guys?

Oberon's question was in regard to the opposite sex.

Same logic applies to guys, though I will say that slightly shaggy/messy hair probably stands out more to me in general

It's not something that I take really super seriously, it's normally just a thing where I go "Oh..she's got that hairstyle..cute" depends on the personality of the girl as well.

Yeah that makes sense, hair color can be like that too

beinfilms

What's your guys favorite hairstyle on the opposite gender?

It depends on the color:

For black or brunette hair, pretty much anything (except for pixie cuts. I'm not a fan.)

For redheads, pretty much any hair style Alyson Hannigan had in Buffy or How I Met Your Mother.

For blondes, with very few exceptions, Chloe (from Smallville)'s hair.

(I meant to put pictures in here, but I don't know how to do it from my phone, and I'm too lazy to figure it out.

My hair is always perfect and tidy, how unfortunate.

tumblr_m15bfmH2yL1qktqs5.png

I don't even know what a scouting ticket even does, never got one before

I just hope in the unlikely event that I forget about it when I pick it back up again.
They just give you a free honour scout, they aren't all that special but I want a SR out of one of them eventually
The one I got was Kotori. Idk where I got the ticket from though

Well there is only a 10% chance of getting something other than a normal rare card, so It's fine.

Oberon

Banned
Same logic applies to guys, though I will say that slightly shaggy/messy hair probably stands out more to me in general

Yeah that makes sense, hair color can be like that too

There isn't much variety in male hair style. I think one of the reason I let my hair grow out is because I think short hair ist just too boring and commun. ( on boys)

and the fact that I could have an afro if I wanted

Heh I got a good grade on my discussion questions cause I called some people out who thought Human trafficking wasn't common in the US
Not so fun fact: It totally is and human trafficking is the scariest shit I have to read about

Heh I got a good grade on my discussion questions cause I called some people out who thought Human trafficking wasn't common in the US
Not so fun fact: It totally is and human trafficking is the scariest shit I have to read about

Fun Fact: Toledo, the city where I used to live was in the top 5 for Human Trafficking in the US.

Anung

Un Rama
Sorry for changing the topic so many times, but I just remember the things I wanted to say during my ban.
What's your guys favorite hairstyle on the opposite gender?
Mine is this one

It's pretty simple, but I really like it. And every time I see a girl I know having a braid like this, I make sure to tell her that I like her hairstyle.

I love the side shaved hair style

266416134176773032_I6PXkTiI_f.jpg

Been trying to get my misses to get it but she won't :( *I'll grow my hair back and do it to myself*

Xiraiya

I love the side shaved hair style

Oh man, part shaved hairstyles annoy me, there are cases where it can look cool, but that's only from a character design perspective, I don't find it remotely appealing.

Almost as bad that fucking hairstyle some guys had in the 90's where most of their hair was shaved except the fringe.
Always made them look like the most annoying pieces of shit ever.

They just give you a free honour scout, they aren't all that special but I want a SR out of one of them eventually

Well there is only a 10% chance of getting something other than a normal rare card, so It's fine.

Oh a single honour scout? Then I wouldn't be surprised if you got a bunch of normal rares if you had multiple tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom