• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

You guys enjoy your sword fart, I'm going to spend the evening watching Nozaki-kun, because I only ever watched episode 1

Daily Log:

Episode 4 of Arc 2..

I've resorted to drinking..it's the only thing that keeps me sane during these dark days..most of us have already given up and lost our sanity, only a few remain with iron wills intact, but even though select few are fading quickly. Everyone keeps rambling on about these things called "dongers" I'm not sure what they are or if they are even real..oh god I feel my sanity slipping away from me more and more...soon..I shall be no more..until then..all that is left is this bourbons..sweet..sweet embrace...

/endlog.

YEAH YEAH YEAAHH!

Let us know which girl is your favorite?

92aaea86e2ce7a2dc55fc89fac3b1d1f.jpg

All the girls in gsnk are rad but there's only one for me goddamn i said gatdamn

Most of you are slowly driving yourself to mass suicide by watching Sword Art. I'm spending my weekend watching old Chip and Ironicus' LPs.

Clearly one of these decisions is better than the other.

Most of you are slowly driving yourself to mass suicide by watching Sword Art. I'm spending my weekend watching old Chip and Ironicus' LPs.

Clearly one of these decisions is better than the other.

I'm finally seeing the fruits of labor relearning how to use an arcade stick, thus putting me in a wonderful mood, I need something to balance me out.

Yeah..you eat those cherries.

Rizzi

Illusion magic isn't useful in combat?
Gee, I can't possibly imagine a situation in which being able to create illusions would be useful in combat, could you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom