• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
I can't believe I'm fucking doing this, but I'm skipping today's Project M tournament to watch SAO with you fuckers.

This better be gud. Or at least creepy enough I can't tell it's bad.
Also could someone make a transparent avatar of this to commemorate Rodea hype?
rodea-the-sky-soldier-11-30-14-1.jpg

I am way too excited for this when gameplay still looks so rough. Also his design is way too cool for that artstyle. I'm a little mad about it, tbh. But if there's an artbook, I am so fucking down you don't even know.

And croten if you wanna hunt instead, there's no rule saying you can't do both
with me
right now

semisonic

Banned
Oh my fucking god they spent more time on MK armageddon than they did on fucking arcana heart and UNIEL combined.
Fuck this channel sometimes
, it's the best

Oh my fucking god they spent more time on MK armageddon than they did on fucking arcana heart and UNIEL combined.
, it's the best
Ya know, i forgot how awful armageddon was. It's been a looong time since i looked at it. Funny thing is, i remember liking it as a kid.

mrmyhthef

, it's the best

They should have had a separate half hour long Super Best Friends Drift for Motor Kombat and a full lp of the Konquest mode.

semisonic

Banned
Last thing before I shut the fuck about Rodea, but I was wondering why everyone in the announcement thread kept flipping their shit about the wii version, and found this.
Jeez this game was so fucking colorful and arcadey, and then the wii u version desaturated the shit out of it.
Either way, still gonna play the hell out of both versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom