• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.php

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I went outside into the snowstorm to pick up a package from the post office like an idiot. It's only a mile or two away, so I figured I'd be okay. I almost got stranded out there. Car got stuck three times. One time I had to get out to dig snow out of my tires and clear some of the road for enough traction to move forward.

Got home and put a brownie in the microwave for 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds by accident. I went to watch Winter Brawl, saw a set of Marvel, then came back to a kitchen full of smoke and burnt brownie smell.

My microwave is now sitting in the snow and I am brownie-less. What a great weekend.

I went outside into the snowstorm to pick up a package from the post office like an idiot. It's only a mile or two away, so I figured I'd be okay. I almost got stranded out there. Car got stuck three times. One time I had to get out to dig snow out of my tires and clear some of the road for enough traction to move forward.

Got home and put a brownie in the microwave for 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds by accident. I went to watch Winter Brawl, saw a set of Marvel, then came back to a kitchen full of smoke and burnt brownie smell.

My microwave is now sitting in the snow and I am brownie-less. What a great weekend.

Jeez, that's rough. At least there was no fire.

Squishy3

Good job

Woof, at least there's not anything super permanent or expensive damages or anything.

beinfilms

Hey, guys, how's the SAO going? I've got enough snow here that I saw a guy fucking skiing past my dorm earlier, and the Skullgirls OST on Spotify, so I'll bet I'm having a much better time.

joe2187

Banned
Well I noped the fuck out of that SAO watch guys....but Winter Brawl is on and I cant say no to that.

Im uplaoding Hells Angels so maybe we can do an instasynch with something that isnt raping my brain.

ibfFPhxuWwo42D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom