• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fe68YCG.png

So much wrong with this

KdylanR92

Just finished watching the Way of the samurai 4 Lp...........Man, It was short but every episode was just Matt and Pat uncensored lol

Xiraiya

Log Horizon is pretty good, slow burn of a series, so if you don't have much of an attention span, then well.. haha.
But the writing is decent, some of it's perspectives are unconventional for the trapped in an MMO setting, animation quality is probably it's biggest flaw.

Those two didn't make me mad when looking at someones bosom.
I just googled this, at least this anime seems to be honest on what it trying to be.
You can go in expecting all the fucked up fanservice you want, but those 2 episodes were the longest 1 hour I had to sit through, just when you think the episode had finished, you realize your only halfway through. It was agonizing.
e543065df86927e21911c57f444b281f355.gif

Go watch strike the blood
I'm currently watching that, I think I'm gonna go back and physically count the amount of times the girl says senpai

Xiraiya

I've heard that .hack was mostly people sitting around talking.

It depends, there are a few different series, SIGN was okay and ROOT wasn't a good but still tolerable, the PS2 Game series they were based on though is apparently much better.

.Hack//Quantum was actually really good, SAO level animation and an interesting little adventure overall, my biggest gripe is the fact the main party are highschool girls, and that they're playing characters that are ripoffs of famous past .Hack// Players but they're not too bad overall, they could have been treated/handled MUCH worse.
axzG07.jpg

It depends, there are a few different series, SIGN and ROOT are okay, the PS2 Game series they were based on though is apparently much better.

.Hack//Quantum was actually really good, SAO level animation and an interesting little adventure overall, my biggest gripe is the fact the main party are highschool girls, and that they're playing characters that are ripoffs of famous past .Hack// Players but they're not too bad overall, they could have been treated/handled MUCH worse.
axzG07.jpg
Okay. If i ever get a chance I'll give it a shot.

And is blue hair a girl or nah?

You can go in expecting all the fucked up fanservice you want, but those 2 episodes were the longest 1 hour I had to sit through, just when you think the episode had finished, you realize your only halfway through. It was agonizing.
e543065df86927e21911c57f444b281f355.gif

I'm currently watching that, I think I'm gonna go back and physically count the amount of times the girl says senpai
So, do you have a name for that anime? And with this talk about Strike the Blood, i'm going to check it out.

So, do you have a name for that anime? And with this talk about Strike the Blood, i'm going to check it out.
It's called Eiken but I would stay well away from it, I wouldn't even wish this upon my worse enemies

Dude, trust me. Don't watch strike. It's really not good. Unless you just wanna laugh at it, give it a wide berth.
I'm only watching it because I see a character with a spear in it and that she was in Dengeki Bunko

Squishy3

But you've watched Naruto and Bleach
Yeah, Naruto and Bleach are nowhere near the level of bad Sword Art is.

I will say the Naruto anime is awful and nobody should ever watch it, if for some reason you ever want to experience Naruto read the manga, the anime makes it look like a masterpiece. The anime has some of the worst pacing in anything ever.

i can't believe we're talking about eiken now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom