• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

.Hack// Had some really cool moments
CC2 had a hard on for Naruto long before UNS as both of these characters share similarities.
I wish Haseo didn't scream so much.

I think it was somewhat brilliant to have the main "Antagonist' (Heavy quotes) have the same appearance as the lead character from the first series. GU was one of the games that I legit wanted to figure out more about the story and characters. All the way though all 3 Volumes...

Though, honestly it still probably could have been one giant game.

Ilvocare

Hey everyone. what did I-- Why is there shit dripping from every orifice in the thread? Wha... what happened?????

Guys...

Are you ok?

Shackzam

I hate these monsters in hunter rank 4. Almost all a bunch of annoying trolley monsters and they just take a little bit to kill. I also don't want to make any armor out of them because I don't like them. Just want to get past them to fight the cooler monsters.

Ilvocare

I'm not. Just got back from a nap after the Let's watch and feel even worse.

Arc 2 of SAO happened..at one point I was just laughing manically while chugging bourbon.

We watched sao earlier. What do you think happened?

Oh. That reminds me, I have to watch that one day. Just to know. Also it has to be the dub or else I'm not receiving the maximum experience.

Fuck.
Sorry if I bum anyone out but my dog just died.

Shit... you alright?

Archgan

fabulous 5. We decided right away it was a shady sex ring.
you know, because it was.

If you join them, they tell you to kill a giant robot for them and that the mayor will pay them and that they will pay you. But after you do it, they skip town and keep the reward. You can also rope some sailors to joining the pyramid scheme Fabulous 5 under you.

semisonic

Banned
Oh my god, who here hasn't seen Space Dandy season 2 episode 8 and why the fuck not
get on that shit right now it's the best
You don't even need to see any of the rest of the show, just jump on in the sub and get hype as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom