• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, who here hasn't seen Space Dandy season 2 episode 8 and why the fuck not
get on that shit right now it's the best
You don't even need to see any of the rest of the show, just jump on in the sub and get hype as fuck
Space Dandy is the best.
whFdXVm.gif
Bottom of the page #salt

I don't really see how that would work. I guess maybe. Probably not, though.

croten

Would you guys buy SBF blu rays that had a ton of episodes (like a whole series) and maybe some thoughts on the LP or some other bonus content?

Maybe not blu ray's but I wouldn't mind paying for an entire LP with some extra bonus content depending on the price.

Ilvocare

Im trying to beat
frank and its a fucking pain

Yeah the beginning, Giant Step, and PDV are the hardest areas in the game bar none. For Frank you should probably grind up on punks. Like make sure you're level 4 or 5 and also buy some Hamburgers.

EDIT: Sometimes I wonder what my alternate chat is doing to stumble across shit like this.

croten

Pretty much, yeah. Though you wouldn't get something cool like remastered footage, where they made the old RvB sets into 16:9 without the reticle and letterbox shit.

I would be cool to have some sort of Directors commentary over it or something, even though commentary over commentary makes no sense.

I would be cool to have some sort of Directors commentary over it or something, even though commentary over commentary makes no sense.
I could see like 5-10-15 minute talks with everyone involved talking about their thoughts or anything interesting that might've happened during it

I just finished watching Eiken episode 1. I have never felt such visceral joy before. It was the worst, most shameless trash i've watched yet. I'm so happy right now, I can't wait to watch more, it's so fucking terrible.

360pages

Apparently the new One Piece game is going to cover the very start of the series to now. In great detail.

To put that in perspective, Naruto never covered the whole series in detail, and One Piece is longer than Naruto.

Ilvocare

The GBA Castlevania games are so good

I played Circle of the Moon fairly recently from beginning to end. It was fun until the final boss grossly overpowered anything I had fought up to that point. When my game flow was directed towards grinding I realized how awful it was for everything, be it equipment or spells, to be a random drop. At that point I stopped liking it.

Like I still beat it, but I hold too much affinity towards DoS, OoC and actually especially PoR.

Apparently the new One Piece game is going to cover the very start of the series to now. In great detail.

To put that in perspective, Naruto never covered the whole series in detail, and One Piece is longer than Naruto.

Everyone get their wallet ready for the $500 20 disc set

Ilvocare

I just finished watching Eiken episode 1. I have never felt such visceral joy before. It was the worst, most shameless trash i've watched yet. I'm so happy right now, I can't wait to watch more, it's so fucking terrible.

Is there an Eiken group watch planned? Can that even be done without this entire thread going to superduperjail?

Ilvocare

Oh for fucks sake this more bullshit than the first SMT IV dungeon putting this thing down for now goddamn

If that's the case, then SMT IV has no bullshit. That's interesting because I still haven't opened that game yet.

Awakening is such a gigantic game like jesus christ

Also I've been making regular progress on it now after that Valm arc hiatus, the game is now actually fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom