• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

tumblr_n3rlinGK1L1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

HYPE HYPE

semisonic

Banned
I haven't watched GGO, but apparently Sinon is alright.

As the only gurl with an actual interesting and relevant character arc(which ends with kirigod doing his bullshit like he always does for kind of a non-ending after the actual appropriate conclusion), she kinda takes it from liz by default

We did see a few already.
Okay, why does she like him? He nearly got her killed like 5 times, he broke her shit when he met her, and she knows asuna, her freind apparently, is gunnin for that kiridick. They didn't even have a real conversation! What possible justification is there for her to like him?

She's a Dandere, who uses a sniper rifle like Yoko, but no body like Yoko. There's one character flaw which is really badly written, but let's not go there... There's more I'm leaving out.
hcikRo0.gif

It's so dumb.
Nothin i like more than a shitty yoko ripoff. And how bad's her flaw?

Zenfalcia

Okay, why does she like him? He nearly got her killed like 5 times, he broke her shit when he met her, and she knows asuna, her freind apparently, is gunnin for that kiridick. They didn't even have a real conversation! What possible justification is there for her to like him?

He was a cool guy who saved her and is selfless. Ugu. So reliable~
Nothin i like more than a shitty yoko ripoff. And how bad's her flaw?

If i say it now it'll ruin the 3rd arc.

Holy shit, I just found out that there was a riot at a mall about a mile from my house last night. I didn't watch local news in the morning, otherwise I would've found out about it earlier.

Alfebit

Banned

It doesn't matter, he's cool.

Shackzam

GGs man
Made me feel like a ragdoll most of the time.
tip against Millia is that her air mobility is so good. That I will most likely take to the air to approach. So just anti air to the best of your ability. If you see me dashing, I have a good amount of recovery on the ground dash so don't be to afraid to press buttons at a distance.

So I forgot to remind everyone yesterday:

It was the anniversary of Woolie's Choice.

I wish we had a reminder of that Marvelous day :)

semisonic

Banned

When you're talking a harem like this, it doesn't matter why they're gunning for the d.
Best gurl is entirely dependent on their personality aside from this, as it is their common character trait.

And I thought that her backstory actually kinda made sense, in a way. But that's mostly because it contributed so well to her character arc, which, as another reminder, SHE ACTUALLY FUCKING HAS, as well as the arc of the part overall. Which is, in turn, based on (ACTUAL SPOILERS INSIDE)
survivor's guilt nonsense that she should have, and kirigod has never shown any indication of having before but suddenly is driving him fucking insane. Yeah okay. This also gives her a reason to, while not love kirito, because no one should ever love kirito, be interested in him as someone who overcame the same sort of guilt she did to achieve a strength she can't imagine. On a side note, I think the only reason I'm defending her so hard is because everything else in SAO is so fucking shit that this one bit of actual semi-intelligent writing deserves praise

Zenfalcia

When you're talking a harem like this, it doesn't matter why they're gunning for the d.
Best gurl is entirely dependent on their personality aside from this, as it is their common character trait.

And I thought that her backstory actually kinda made sense, in a way. But that's mostly because it contributed so well to her character arc, which, as another reminder, SHE ACTUALLY FUCKING HAS, as well as the arc of the part overall. Which is, in turn, based on (ACTUAL SPOILERS INSIDE)
survivor's guilt nonsense that she should have, and kirigod has never shown any indication of having before but suddenly is driving him fucking insane. Yeah okay. This also gives her a reason to, while not love kirito, because no one should ever love kirito, be interested in him as someone who overcame the same sort of guilt she did to achieve a strength she can't imagine. On a side note, I think the only reason I'm defending her so hard is because everything else in SAO is so fucking shit that this one bit of actual semi-intelligent writing deserves praise

I forgot about that characterization in the story. It's also why she picked her career since it wouldn't involve being in mortal danger.
So just to be clear here we all agree Liz is the best from SAO, right?

Who?

Numb

It doesn't even make sense!!
It doesnt need to make sense. its just dumb

tip against Millia is that her air mobility is so good. That I will most likely take to the air to approach. So just anti air to the best of your ability. If you see me dashing, I have a good amount of recovery on the ground dash so don't be to afraid to press buttons at a distance.

I figured you were jumping so i started to try and anti ir you but kept failing. i got it sometimes though. If i am to play Pot i need to learn how to properly defend myself.
The rushdown can get real sometimes. Everytime i did an anti air i followed with heat knuckle it never comes out same thing with the buster. so my execution needs alot of practice aswell. I got a couple of rounds and even a match which really surprised me. You rekt me so hard the first few matches i wondered if i got even worse somehow

Well, I just got back to my apartment. Things seem to have quieted down a little. They're still fighting, but not as loudly. I have just less than a year and a half left till i'm gone. I can't overstate how much I like that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom