• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're talking a harem like this, it doesn't matter why they're gunning for the d.
Best gurl is entirely dependent on their personality aside from this, as it is their common character trait.

And I thought that her backstory actually kinda made sense, in a way. But that's mostly because it contributed so well to her character arc, which, as another reminder, SHE ACTUALLY FUCKING HAS, as well as the arc of the part overall. Which is, in turn, based on (ACTUAL SPOILERS INSIDE)
survivor's guilt nonsense that she should have, and kirigod has never shown any indication of having before but suddenly is driving him fucking insane. Yeah okay. This also gives her a reason to, while not love kirito, because no one should ever love kirito, be interested in him as someone who overcame the same sort of guilt she did to achieve a strength she can't imagine. On a side note, I think the only reason I'm defending her so hard is because everything else in SAO is so fucking shit that this one bit of actual semi-intelligent writing deserves praise
Wait, survivors guilt? Since fucking when? He didn't seem all that beat up during alfheim. Unless of course his cousin distracted him the whole time with her huge...plot.

You're all talking about the 2nd season of SAO but we still haven't gotten pass the 2nd Arc of season 1

leafa+fanserfice.gif

1 page down 199 to go.

Shackzam

I figured you were jumping so i started to try and anti ir you but kept failing. i got it sometimes though. If i am to play Pot i need to learn how to properly defend myself.
The rushdown can get real sometimes. Everytime i did an anti air i followed with heat knuckle it never comes out same thing with the buster. so my execution needs alot of practice aswell. I got a couple of rounds and even a match which really surprised me. You rekt me so hard the first few matches i wondered if i got even worse somehow
Nah you got better. I was completely wrecking you the first time. Also my one overhead no e that I kept on hitting with crushes lows.

Skrams

This is what I wanted

Again, it's all loaded in the second arc. There's a lot of it

I wanna see how bad this show is... Where can I watch all of S1?

Crunchyroll

I'm getting really bummed out over all this SAO. I already went through SAO hell months ago then season 2 as it was airing. I don't know if I want to relive this pain.

Also about Kirito's guilt.
Yes, they went and made up his survivor's guilt for killing people and it only effected him in season 2. It doesn't matter past that point for now. SAO is dumb.

Also shamelessly stolen from the reddit and probably already posted before, but whatever.

Fuck I'm so stupid, no wonder I could never do I-No's ground super. I was doing forward to half back instead of half back to forward

Numb

Nah you got better. I was completely wrecking you the first time. Also my one overhead no e that I kept on hitting with crushes lows.

yh i need to stop pressing buttons especially low punch. i kept hearing counter all the time
we can play if you have Tag 2. i might be able to beat you there. or if you are getting Tekken 7

Ilvocare

Ok whoa I got thrown for a loop in DMC3 when offered a choice between "Gold" and "Yellow". I thought they were talking difficulty but was like "what?"

Point being I scrapped my file and started from the start.

Like hell I'm sticking to Gold Orbs after DMC2, time to nut up and go Yellow.

Ok whoa I got thrown for a loop in DMC3 when offered a choice between "Gold" and "Yellow". I thought they were talking difficulty but was like "what?"

No, go gold. Yellow is for crazy people

Gold:
On death you can choose to retry from the last checkpoint (e.g. before a boss)
Yellow orb items can be used to completely refill your health and continue if you die.

Yellow:
On death you must restart the whole level.
Yellow orb items let you retry from the last checkpoint (e.g. before a boss), i.e. every retry must be purchased in advance for considerable cost.
Yellow is for hardcore people.

Shackzam

yh i need to stop pressing buttons especially low punch. i kept hearing counter all the time
we can play if you have Tag 2. i might be able to beat you there. or if you are getting Tekken 7
I don't play any of the tekkens. So you'll probably body me in that.

Ilvocare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom