• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=992822.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -- MB-D771808A51C965FF - Taken by PhantomGaming. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-3362C8C65E164D4D
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast -- MB-95288BB2A243896E
Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-528B7EEE5DD68AB2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-A17B5820BF82651A

t1424055888z1.png

Leftovers from the most excellent HB in a while. Enjoys some games from my childhood, Frienders

Finally watching that new Gootecks and Mike Ross, I get that it was an ad for Crunchy Roll but that was kinda a weird Love Live shout out. They go from Naruto, Parasyte and AOT to Mike talking about people recommending Love Live. I guess they just want to advertise that they have a wide variety of shows on there?

Leftovers from the most excellent HB in a while. Enjoys some games from my childhood, Frienders

I already have everything but that's cool that you are doing a giveaway. Thanks.

Neol

YEAH IT IS!
I'm hunting the gore magala right now
Fucking loving these new weird monster archetypes
Like that shark thing that inflates

Yea the shark thing is pretty weird. Was so confused when it started to inflate, thought it was gonna explode or something.

The spider boss is pretty cool as well. That pincer scissor attack is pretty awesome.

hey guys what ya up to

Stylin' and profilin'

I watched a couple of movies at my friend's place today. Crank 2 was one of them. I love that movie. I love it so much. We also watched John Wick and the Raid 2, which were both amazing. They're easily some of my favorite action movies.

I watched a couple of movies at my friend's place today. Crank 2 was one of them. I love that movie. I love it so much. We also watched John Wick and the Raid 2, which were both amazing. They're easily some of my favorite action movies.

I can't believe I haven't seen John Wick or Raid 2 yet.

Beloved

How was it?

It had a strong start. It has a setting that I like, and it's creepy without being over the top (so far). It also helps that it blends in elements from classic literature such as
Frankenstein's Monster
, which is something I always enjoy.

It had a strong start. It has a setting that I like, and it's creepy without being over the top (so far). It also helps that it blends in elements from classic literature such as
Frankenstein's Monster
, which is something I always enjoy.
Sounds like something that I would really enjoy. I'll give it a shot.

Village

Just finished watching the first ep of Penny Dreadful (a show centered around Victorian-era horror, if you haven't heard of it)
Oh... how is it? That sounds interesting.

I'm drawing a thing

Harassing civvies in gran soren.
Neat, you ready for online

Yea the shark thing is pretty weird. Was so confused when it started to inflate, thought it was gonna explode or something.

The spider boss is pretty cool as well. That pincer scissor attack is pretty awesome.

Stylin' and profilin'

May you continue to Stunt on people of poor repute

I just want to reiterate how much I love Crank 2. I it's so much fun. Everyone here who hasn't watched it should as soon as possible.

I dunno what to look for on the forums.

The UI is a little confusing. All of the games are listed on the forums page. Just look for Xrd and choose Slayer. Here's the link to Slayers' page.
Ok, hold on, I'm reeling a bit. If I'm understanding the game flow of DMC3 correctly, there are no hidden missions, no hidden Blue Orbs, and basically the game is constantly pushing you forward from area to area? Is that right?

That's fucking nuts.

What? The game has hidden missions and hidden blue orbs.

Ilvocare

Ok, hold on, I'm reeling a bit. If I'm understanding the game flow of DMC3 correctly, there are no hidden missions, no hidden Blue Orbs, and basically the game is constantly pushing you forward from area to area? Is that right?

That's fucking nuts.

EDIT: Never mind my first impression is completely wrong.

Emouse

Should i buy dark arisen? Or is it not really worth the extra cash?

Not that I got far in the dark arisen content, but yeah apparely it's worth it, though the new area is nuts hard so you have to play the main game at least once to be decently levelled for it

Fucking Raid 2 is amazing. I haven't seen John Wick actually, I wanted to because it seemed pretty decent.

joe2187

Banned
How's the first Crank? As much as I love Crank 2, I still haven't seen it.

Its the best.

I love the Crank Movies.

There needs to be one made every single year.

My life isnt complete unless I see Jason Steak-ums and Amy smart having angry sex in openly crowded areas

croten

That's fucking nuts.

EDIT: Never mind my first impression is completely wrong.

What style are you using?

Ilvocare

What style are you using?

I'm sticking to Trickster and switching when it levels up. I plan to rotate the styles as such and I think I'll find one I like eventually.

Also Drive is so fucking slow to use, I immediately am worried that I just wasted 10k Orbs on it.

also I found out that dying on Secret Missions is dying straight-up soooooo

Xiraiya

You're correct they did animate it in SFM, my point was the combination of stuff they were using is from GMOD packs and stuff, since that's generally one of the primary reasons that stuff ends up getting ripped and put onto the source engine in the first place, to be messed with in Garry's Mod.

hey guys what ya up to
Not much, watching Penny Dreadful, seems pretty damn interesting so far.

croten

I'm sticking to Trickster and switching when it levels up. I plan to rotate the styles as such and I think I'll find one I like eventually.

Also Drive is so fucking slow to use, I immediately am worried that I just wasted 10k Orbs on it.

also I found out that dying on Secret Missions is dying straight-up soooooo

It's better to stick to just one. Royal Guard is really tricky to pull off but it's super hype when you do, Gunslinger is mostly useless, Trickster and Swordmaster are the best two.

That's why we told you to use Gold obrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom