• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triggers are actually a thing..y'know for people who were actually raped or sexually assaulted..the dumb bitches on Tumblr just blow it up and that's why people hate it.

I thought it was fine that he did it.

I was saying it was a good thing.

I was condemning the people giving Matt shit for putting up a trigger warning

Guys, why is Liam so best girl
4Icu9X1.jpg

Jman014

Yea yea yea! I don't mean to seem like a dirt poor pleb, but with all the giveaways I kept missing and the LP, I just want to play the game now.

Check your Inbox for your copy, Okingjrr.

For anyone else here's two more copies of Life is Strange episode 1. Quote to reveal.

Life is Strange Episode 1 copy 1

Life is Strange Episode 1 copy 2

Well, I just paid off Bloodborne's collector's edition. I'm probably going to hold off on getting a Wii U for a while. I still have to pay off Type 0, MKX, and Scholar of the First Sin. Plus, who knows what month Phantom Pain and Persona 5 come out? I'll need to save up for those, and there's no way i'm not getting their collector's editions if they have them. I'll wait until I have a more steady income for a Wii U.

Jman014

Alfebit

Banned
Well, I just paid off Bloodborne's collector's edition. I'm probably going to hold off on getting a Wii U for a while. I still have to pay off Type 0, MKX, and Scholar of the First Sin. Plus, who knows what month Phantom Pain and Persona 5 come out? I'll need to save up for those, and there's no way i'm not getting their collector's editions if they have them. I'll wait until I have a more steady income for a Wii U.

They don't have release dates.

It's F2P and apparently terrible.
I played a bit of it, it's fin- no it's terrible, it's like other F2P games where you have a timer and meter. You play to get equipment to make your fighter stronger, but the equips look so bland and boring. I want cool looking armour, not a plain white T-shirt! Apparently to get the cool armour you need to do events and try to get high in the rankings but fuck that.

Oh I was just talking about the song itself, playing it's fine
I think the transition is just fine

"keep your agendas out of my games" even though this game so far doesn't have one

The only thing I hate about this game is they made a big deal over how their protagonist is female. That's nice, but maybe I'm more annoyed that because she's female there is a big deal. Wait I'm not even annoyed at the game, just fuck the industry.

Though what is annoying is how the game feels like it is oozing in hipster juices.

I'm waiting for the game to be complete before I play it, I'm waiting to see if they drop the ball

I dont understand the issue people have with the Life Is Strange LP tho.

is the only issue because the MC is a teenage girl?

To those anti-SJW's
angry guys who just dont like women
anything that focuses on girls is just pandering to the tumblr community blah blah blah ethics in game journalism blah blah

The only thing I hate about this game is they made a big deal over how their protagonist is female. That's nice, but maybe I'm more annoyed that because she's female there is a big deal. Wait I'm not even annoyed at the game, just fuck the industry.

Though what is annoying is how the game feels like it is oozing in hipster juices.

I'm waiting for the game to be complete before I play it, I'm waiting to see if they drop the ball
Oozing hipster huh? Welp, I'm out.

I haven't played it yet, but I love the sound of it oozing in hipster juices. I love that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom