• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
That is a very accurate description of 95% of the studentbase I went to school with.

My character description in a Fire emblem game would be the same as the one for Lucina.
#obscurereference
I just got the joke that your name is sushi
What does that even mean? What sort of students?

As someone who grew up liking rock in a super rural area, I personally hate country, but hey, I'm not about to judge other people for their tastes. I've like things equally (or even more) hateable!
I grew up on rock. Bout all i listened to till a few years back. Now i don't listen to any genre in particular. Just what i like and what i think sounds good. It's why my music will go straight from dethklok to danketsu. That's really jarring by the way, don't know if you knew that.

If you're not listening to that new Drake you ain't shit.

madotsukipuke.jpg

Hip Hop Palette Cleanser

sjay1994

Guys... I apparently got the second highest mark on that midterm I did yesterday. The prof sent an email with grades and statistics, and I was one lower than the highest mark.

So.... I DID THE DEMPSEY COMBO ON IT!

tumblr_m4f4wwE7rB1qi4axco1_400.gif

Also..... new after hours coming soon, because they bought the season pass to the "meh" game.

10 dollars says the liam is gonna be nice to Victoria

I was too.
I already ruined her clothes. I already won

I Yeah they are pretty awful on that video. I really like Liam's response to their claims.
2ZOTNg4.png

I kind of wish they just outright condemned those people whining about SJWs.

I'd bet Matt feels that way after people threw bitch fits about a trigger warning in the No More Heroes LP

Guys... I apparently got the second highest mark on that midterm I did yesterday. The prof sent an email with grades and statistics, and I was one lower than the highest mark.

Also..... new after hours coming soon, because they bought the season pass to the "meh" game.

This is how I felt when I aced my algebra test.

Congrats dude.

Oberon

Banned
I Yeah they are pretty awful on that video. I really like Liam's response to their claims.
2ZOTNg4.png

Liam senpai, truly a member of team shameless

What's even happening? I assume something to do with the youtube comments? Or the fanbase in general?

I would be curious to know too

I'd bet Matt feels that way after people threw bitch fits about a trigger warning in the No More Heroes LP

Could you elaborate on that?

Squishy3

I'm actually really excited for the DLC. I really enjoyed the main game and while it's not perfect by any means it was probably one of the most unique games I played in 2014 and is the only thing to surprise me.

sjay1994

I was too.
I already ruined her clothes. I already won

I kind of wish they just outright condemned those people whining about SJWs.

I forget youtube comments are a thing, since I have an extension that removes them from every video.

Its nice.

At the end of No More Heroes a character brings up sexual assault they experienced in the past.

Matt put up a Trigger Warning prior to the moment

People threw bitch fits about Matt bowing to the SJWs

He talked about it on tumblr

Triggers are actually a thing..y'know for people who were actually raped or sexually assaulted..the dumb bitches on Tumblr just blow it up and that's why people hate it.

I thought it was fine that he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom