• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

i'll play life is strange if there's a sidestory where you learn that one of the student sleeps with a teacher and is pregnant and you have to rewind time before she flushes the fetus.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
i'll play life is strange if there's a sidestory where you learn that one of the student sleeps with a teacher and is pregnant and you have to rewind time before she flushes the fetus.
iTeGe9m69BQ3O.gif

Man, the fuckers around here complain that i don't listen to good music, but when i listen to country, suddenly it's 'gross' and 'inappropriate'. There's just no pleasing them!

Whenever a professor announces that they're handing back an exam at the end of the class I just want to DDT them through the table they're standing behind.

beinfilms

Man, the fuckers around here complain that i don't listen to good music, but when i listen to country, suddenly it's 'gross' and 'inappropriate'. There's just no pleasing them!

As someone who grew up liking rock in a super rural area, I personally hate country, but hey, I'm not about to judge other people for their tastes. I've liked things equally (or even more) hateable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom