• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't even the issue though. There's nothing wrong with consensual S&M and the like.

The BDSM community even has a motto - "Safe, sane, consensual"

50 Shades breaks every part of that at different points.
I uh..I have a strong hatred for those books/movie for a very obvious reason.

What? No... Don't say that! You're just taking it too far.
We're already deep in there now Zen. We have to go deeper to escape through the other side!

I need to restart that game and just make Guts or Griffith.

I feel like that's being a single parent with 11 kids lol.

We should all watch
bondage game

Don't watch bondage game.
Seriously.
Wait..wut?

That isn't even the issue though. There's nothing wrong with consensual S&M and the like.

The BDSM community even has a motto - "Safe, sane, consensual"

50 Shades breaks every part of that at different points.

You're right. I probably meant centered around super fucked up bondage.

Ilvocare

My dad thought internet shopping was a scam to get your credit card information until about 5 weeks ago.

He's now addicted to it.

But he thinks the lottery is a good way to spend money.

That'll do Cthulhu. That'll do.

It's called Wiener Schnitzel because thin boneless strips of veal are used, which is then lightly seasoned and then battered with egg, flour and panko/crackers/bread crumb. and then fried.

The best way to cook it is frying it in oil until golden brown then transferring it to a baking sheet and finishing it off in the oven for a couple minutes for a nice and tender meat and crispy breaded crust.

Any boneless meat can be used to make Shcnitzel and my favorite is always chicken breast. However a perfectly seasoned cuban style Bistec de empanizado beats every other version of Scnitzel out of the park. Served with white rice and slow cooked black beans and chile verde made with lime and tomatillos will leave your pants wet.

Hey, a thing that actually makes me happy that Cuban culture exists! Instead of, you know, hating it.

...wait how far behind am I in this thread?

Zenfalcia

We should all watch
bondage game

Don't watch bondage game.
Seriously.

I'll be down with it.
I always thought Vidula was kinda like the child of Xiraiya and Beloved

you're telling me Vidula isn't their child? Whattt!?!?
We're already deep in there now Zen. We have to go deeper to escape through the other side!

We have to become the devil, kids love the devil.
But I'm older than him.

Shh....

Ilvocare

I forgot the name of that book..but that shit was sad man..I read it in middle school.

It's either Babe or Charlotte's Web. I understand my complete ignorance at being unable to tell the two apart, and I'll react with I was kinda bored by both. I may also have only seen the movies on VHS.

Well he needs the damage since he has no range and his mobility is pretty shit.
if you look past all the teleports.
don't even listen to me right now, There is no logic to be found here, only salt

Venom seems crazy to fight with his balls

just mash till it works bby.
Potemkin seems like he would have a hard time against him, his hit box is so big that just throwing out balls would usually hit you.

I'll be down with it.

you're telling me Vidula isn't their child? Whattt!?!?

We have to become the devil, kids love the devil.

Shh....
Xiraiya....YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

xuRj0Dq.gif
It's either Babe or Charlotte's Web. I understand my complete ignorance at being unable to tell the two apart, and I'll react with I was kinda bored by both. I may also have only seen the movies on VHS.
Fucking Charlotte's Web man..that movie had a lot to do with my love for spiders.

tsundoku

I feel as tho I haven't had anything to say about any of the LPs the zaibatsu has put out for the past few weeks. They've all been too OK, nothing too hype has happened. Feels as tho this is the calm before a storm...

So go back and watch something car-crash esque? Like No More Heroes 2, where Woolie puts down the controller and stares at Matt and Liam instead of the screen every time he starts a new boss fight.

if you look past all the teleports.
don't even listen to me right now, There is no logic to be found here, only salt

just mash till it works bby.
Potemkin seems like he would have a hard time against him, his hit box is so big that just throwing out balls would usually hit you.
The teleport Is just his dash, its not amazing.

Oh my gawd!

Nice.

zs1AIbO.gif

That movie was sad as shit, I didn't care about the pig though.

Has anyone ever seen the movie adaptation of Animal Farm?

There's a scene in the beginning where the fat pig falls out of the back of the barn and it's god damn hilarious.
You are a baby tho.

Edit: dp.
I didn't realize I was one of the youngest here...holy shit..

Wait, is that the lenin/stalin adaptation thingy? If so, there's a movie of that?
It' s a novel by George Orwell, it had a lot of elements that compare what happens on the farm to communistic countries yeah. Yes there is, I watched it in high school and got kicked out of my class because I laughed so hard at that scene.

There's a scene in the beginning where the fat pig falls out of the back of the barn and it's god damn hilarious.
Wait, is that the lenin/stalin story adaptation thingy? If so, there's a movie of that?

Ilvocare

Wait, is that the lenin/stalin story adaptation thingy? If so, there's a movie of that?

I also did not know of this. Animal Farm is a good fucking book. Is the movie live-action or animated?

Zenfalcia

I didn't realize I was one of the youngest here...holy shit..

It' s a novel by George Orwell, it had a lot of elements that compare what happens on the farm to communistic countries yeah. Yes there is, I watched it in high school and got kicked out of my class because I laughed so hard at that scene.

There was a pig? It's just about charlotte's web.

There are younger people. We just never bring age up since it isn't really too important.

What's wrong with laughing? I suppose most people wouldn't laugh at that part.

There was a pig? It's just about charlotte's web.

There are younger people. We just never bring it up since it isn't really too important.

What's wrong with laughing? I suppose most people wouldn't laugh at that part.

No most people laughed, I just suffer from having the same laugh as Pat.

That really loud hyena sounding laugh.
First I thought Xiraiya was the oldest then Vidula tells me he is older than him, now Beloved is older than both of them
Kayfabe is just being broken all over the place.
Ah, okay.
Plus my English teacher was the equivalent of the old slug woman from Monsters Inc. so that didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom