• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

First I thought Xiraiya was the oldest then Vidula tells me he is older than him, now Beloved is older than both of them
GYMiYs.png

Just got out of class. As much as I wanna play fite games I should probably play monster hunter or Majora for an hour before I spend the rest of the night studying.

Skrams

MH4U is pretty fucking great. Also in SBFP related topic talk, there's a lot of one off episodes currently.

Pretty fine with me. I'd like to play SH2 first before I eventually watch the LP and I'm still playing Parasite Eve so I can stay a bit ahead of the LP. Glad they're keeping me afloat with a bunch of one offs so I'm not scared of spoilers.

Besides that, I think I fell asleep last night and dreamed that this thread was closed. Then I think I woke up, fell asleep again, and then dreamed it was closed again. I was actually afraid it might be closed upon actually being awake.

I was also supposed to get a microSD card and other junk for my n3DS in the mail today. I braved the 10 inches of snow to get some packages. Turns out it was just a Peach and Yoshi amiibo. It was pretty disappointing.

Am I Dan Ryckert?

You guys tell me.

Also, we were talking about steak ad I forgot to post this:

AsKl931.jpg

Valentines Day dinner I had at my parents:

Filet mignon wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes, string bean, and Lingenberry jam.

Am I Dan Ryckert?

You guys tell me.

Also, we were talking about steak ad I forgot to post this:

AsKl931.jpg

Valentines Day dinner I had at my parents:

Filet mignon wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes, string bean, and Lingenberry jam.

For a second I thought that was ketchup and was about to have a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom