• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd, I enjoy trolling foodies and culinary majors over well done steak.
You sure show them.
LemonTree.gif

Skrams

So Best Buy is saying my Donkey Kong amiibo arrived here on Friday, but it didn't and now I'm sad that it was probably just picked up by some random shit. It was $8.47. Fucking why.

Also, man, I don't care about steak at all. I don't care about a lot of food though. Ketchup is cool, but nah for steak. I recently bought some generic Hot and Spicy Mayo and it's kind of really good for chicken and fries.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's not price though, just that the roads and everything is shut the hell down. So much snow overnight yo.

No, don't think I've had banana chips.

We keep getting your goddam sloppy seconds here in MN, and it's really annoying because it snows for a little bit but nothing major.

I WANT SCHOOL TO BE CANCELLED DAMNIT.

Xux

Can I get love for my childhood food of peanut butter and bacon/ peanut butter and banana sandwiches?!
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are pretty good. My dad use to make me peanut butter and honey sandwiches and those were delicious. My mom had a weird tendency to buy a lot of peanut butter but not jelly so I've experimented a bit and I'm also fond of peanut butter and maple syrup and peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches.

Xiraiya

No I just hate the taste, texture, colour, smell, everything about it.
I swear your soul is made of grey generic food mush or cardboard, or something boring I don't have a word for.

Being indifferent is one thing, but outright hating it is crazy talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom