• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna do an avatar bet?

Already in one. And since it's gonna be ultimax this week no.

image.php

Dream on Yosuke

It's not gonna happen this month, or next month

You just don't know when to quit, do you?

I can't wait to lick the salt off you when its not.
OicSs2e.png

I'll remember this.

Play Ultimax with me, nerd.

At work and Abubeats threatened to spoil Gintama for me if I don't see episode 25 by tomorrow.

What's wrong it? Isn't it good enough? What did I do wrong?
Is it because I was the one who made? Are you saying that I am not good enough for you, that there's somthing wrong with me?!
Why won't you accept my gift to to?!
I just think she looks perfect with the subtle violet thats all. Sorry if I hurt ya feelings...

Zenfalcia

It's just Dio trying to tear the world apart.
The stand's name is white stripes with the power to change it's own colours and make people talk about it non-stop.
Exact thing happened with my friend last night. He went on for an hour, pulling out color information and shit, yelling about how it's just a dress with the same design, refusing to acknowledge his incorrectness. Claiming I was the stubborn one for not admitting it could possibly be a white and gold dress, followed by him finally accepting it after looking at the color information on a site and then backpeddled to saying he always accepted that it was black and blue, but he just saw it one way.

It was a huge thing.
Your friend should've just owned up.
Man, that is too appropriate. Its only power is to change color, but through that, in this one very specific scenario, it can drive people mad on a global scale, making it one of the most dangerous Stands the party has ever faced.
It's the perfect stand power!!! It's so specific that it's dumb but cool!
Well, I just got back from a date with my girlfriend. I gave her the roses and donuts I took from the dipshit from my earlier story and I told her how I got them. She thought the story was hilarious. After thaf, we watched Mean Girls and Juno. We had dinner at her place, and I just got back. I have to say, for my first actual relationship, this is pretty nice.
What kind of guy brings donuts and roses to a confession that he doesn't even know will work? I do commend the balls he had, but not the sense he didn't have.
You make a good argument.
1382605820301.png

the only things better than Jojo are gurren, and gintama
I watched enough Ippo to understand that.
I could recommend some manga if you want.
scrublords.
I'm going to guess obscure dumb fite game. Maybe something like dragon mask. it'd probably be something well known but the crappiest version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom