• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they did the Anime games all in one setting. So it could easily get jarring, at least this is obscure.

I'm more concerned that they did an hour of Mortal Kombat Armageddon

But why did they have to do that? they couldve done what they allways do and record FNF once a week, why did anime get shafted for shit?

Jman014

The gif doesn't work

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Link plz

giphy.gif

now it works for some reason
It would be so ossum to see
image.php
more without me shitposting.

To be fair, they did the Anime games all in one setting. So it could easily get jarring, at least this is obscure.

I'm more concerned that they did an hour of Mortal Kombat Armageddon

To be far, one hour of making fun of Armageddon is probably more fun than one hour of amine fighter.

<3

Zenfalcia

That's pretty much it.
The more avatar life he sacrafices the more time on the channel clock he will get!
But why did they have to do that? they couldve done what they allways do and record FNF once a week, why did anime get shafted for shit?
Perhaps busy schedule and some reluctance ro play.
What the fuck NeoGAF, I'm so buttmad

They could've had a busy schedule for a while and they had to
Why are you mad?

Watch BBCP be 15 minutes long.

they play 3 matches bitching about the character designs, Liam picks Platinum, Matt freaks out because creepy and the video ends. The video may go longer depending on how long they want to bitch about the character designs
So Hanayo is the Honor Scout this time. Should I just wait until they switch her out to try?

Banana pls

That is what I'm doing

My avatars weren't keeping transparency yesterday even though they were under 50kb because GAF is anal about dimensions apparently

Someone tell me why she's so bad.
Other than her voice and how she speaks

IS THIS LEGIT

Her gimmick is that she is shy and insecure. They knew this was not enough so they also made her really like rice.

Zenfalcia

My avatars weren't keeping transparency yesterday even though they were under 50kb because GAF is anal about dimensions apparently

It has to be PNG and also maximum 120x100. It's not that hard....

edit: right girl. Yeah, she's forgettable imo, after her first arc and is overshadowed by the more interesting characters in the cast.

IS THIS LEGIT

Yes! Half-confirmed to come to the west. No official announcement, but original jap release had kanji on the back.

Her gimmick is that she is shy and insecure. They knew this was not enough so they also made her really like rice.

Hanayo is the Yukiko of Love Live for us. We all dislike her, but she's popular outside of the thread. My problem with her is that her character is extremely boring. The only trait she really has is that she likes rice.
Fucking rice lolwut. Alright good enough explanation.
It has to be PNG and also maximum 120x100. It's not that hard....

I see what went wrong.....
Yes! Half-confirmed to come to the west. No official announcement, but original jap release had kanji on the back.
OHHHHH SHIT wait I don't even play MH. Still rad as fuck though

Hanayo is the Yukiko of Love Live for us. We all dislike her, but she's popular outside of the thread. My problem with her is that her character is extremely boring. The only trait she really has is that she likes rice.

I think shes cute....though i like Nozomi more.
Just based on design i've never seen LoveLife anime

Xiraiya

I like how everyone just sandbagged Liam's joke about Pat's girlfriend having a bigger dick than him I guess

It's always a good time when Liam gets sandbagged, you can feel the salt for awhile and the shift in his tone of voice, everything changes, and then he gets over it after a bit.

Xiraiya

Matt solo videos are rarely very interesting to me, I like Matt when he's with the others but I often feel like his solo stuff has the vibe of self shilling, or well that's the phrase that comes to mind when I think of them.

Which is not a vibe I get from say, Pat solo videos, or anyone elses for that matter.

Matt solo videos are rarely very interesting to me, I like Matt when he's with the others but I often feel like his solo stuff has the vibe of self shilling, or well that's the phrase that comes to mind when I think of them.

Which is not a vibe I get from say, Pat solo videos, or anyone elses for that matter.

Matt solo videos: Godzilla, james bond, a game he worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom