• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make my Wii U look sexy

FdEDGQB.jpg

Well, I just got back from a date with my girlfriend. I gave her the roses and donuts I took from the dipshit from my earlier story and I told her how I got them. She thought the story was hilarious. After thaf, we watched Mean Girls and Juno. We had dinner at her place, and I just got back. I have to say, for my first actual relationship, this is pretty nice.

Well, I just got back from a date with my girlfriend. I gave her the roses and donuts I took from the dipshit from my earlier story and I told her how I got them. She thought the story was hilarious. After thaf, we watched Mean Girls and Juno. We had dinner at her place, and I just got back. I have to say, for my first actual relationship, this is pretty nice.

Ah young love.

Damn origin download times are great

Glad your slink is going well

Ants

I'm gonna give it a fair chance when I'm in there, I just really hate this type of game on a basic level, which is why I haven't wanted to play it for so long.

Not even the anime part, just the whole, walking around a house reading/listening to audio logs. Blegh. I can watch something or read a book for that, I want gameplay in games.

That's just me, though. I'm sure it's good.

I mean, not every game is for everyone, so if you don't like it, that's fine, but I think it's pretty valuable in that it is a fairly novel way of delivering information to a player. Audio logs have obviously been done to death, but the way the story unfolds via you interacting with/investigating the objects strewn throughout the house is pretty much not done in games, and is a really unique way that only video games can deliver a story. The only other really prevalent instance I can think of is in some Valve games.

It may not be in a genre for everyone, but I think the core ideas about delivering narrative are pretty interesting, and worth experiencing.

AND I AM FUCKING DONE AND CAUGHT UP WITH THE ENTIRETY OF JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE!!!! LIKE A YEAR OF READING THIS MANGA AND IM FINALLY CAUGHT UP WOOO!!!!!

Alfebit

Banned

Das cute.

Oberon

Banned

But those prostitutes tho!
Happy that it turned out good for you

semisonic

Banned
Well, it seems that I still have yet to git gud at Smash. Oh, well. There's always next week.

Step one is always finding a practice partner close to your skill level.
Step two is playing a fuckton.
The optional step 3 is looking up tech for your character.
Step four, once you get good enough, is play around. Play everyone you can. Friendlies, tourney, don't matter.
Bam.
Now you're good.

360pages

Why Pokémon Shuffle?

Why are you good, but the Free To Play Aspect of you is so shit! I wouldn't even mind grinding if I could get more than 15-20 min of gameplay for every 2 hours...

beinfilms

Step one is always finding a practice partner close to your skill level.
Step two is playing a fuckton.
The optional step 3 is looking up tech for your character.
Step four, once you get good enough, is play around. Play everyone you can. Friendlies, tourney, don't matter.
Bam.
Now you're good.

See, my problem is step 1. Both of my friends who play are way better than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom