• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Fuck you Mew! Even when I do well in the level I only have a 30% chance of catching the thing, and I can only try ever 30min.

I see how these Free To Play Games get you jokes on them, I can't spend money on them even if I wanted to!

croten

Fuck you Mew! Even when I do well in the level I only have a 30% chance of catching the thing, and I can only try ever 30min.

I see how these Free To Play Games get you jokes on them, I can't spend money on them even if I wanted to!

Why do you keep playing this? It sounds painful

360pages

Why do you keep playing this? It sounds painful

It is painful, you can try a level, and even when you finish it. You get a pitiful low chance of getting said pokemon, unless you complete more levels to get a Great Ball...or spend real money.

The problem is...the game itself isn't bad, actually if I had unlimited tries at catching a pokemon it wouldn't even be bad since you still level up. It's just, hampered by being a free to play game.

Really, I would have rathered it been 8$ flat...than this..

Jman014

What can I say I like cute things.
Wat about dis cute thing.
Rats-with-Teddy-Bears-3-600x399.jpg

Skrams

I'm throwing this out into the ether because I hated and loved the idea.

Sony senpai holding Square chan in front of Nintendo senpai while Sony has his playstation out. Square chan is working on making game things in front of Nintendo and doesn't even care. She's too ahegao to give a shit.

The perfect NTR masterpiece.

360pages

This is painful, I really should just get battle Trozie, but I piss poor, so I have to play the free to play one.

Ugh, and my Checks are fucked over since, my Job doesn't use regular paper checks anymore and use a Card system now, which was sent to the wrong place which means I have to wait to get paid...

Zenfalcia

I'm in an existential crisis. I don't know who the best DOA5 is. Honoka or Momiji.
Why noth both?

Sony senpai holding Square chan in front of Nintendo senpai while Sony has his playstation out. Square chan is working on making game things in front of Nintendo and doesn't even care. She's too ahegao to give a shit.

Wouldn't she be making a game if she got pregnant? So, shouldn't she be getting ahegao from the money shooting out of sony senpai?

what about Microsoft, shes working on things for him too.

Alfebit

Banned

tumblr_n7h4vob2YA1ttfbpgo1_500.gif

Is mashing to make sure something comes out in a combo a scrubby thing to do? Like if there's one specific input in a combo you can't get down and you keep tapping the button to help you get it is that bad playing?

Ok you've convinced me to go back and read the descriptions on the SMRPG LP, after I go to sleep.

Is mashing to make sure something comes out in a combo a scrubby thing to do? Like if there's one specific input in a combo you can't get down and you keep tapping the button to help you get it is that bad playing?
I only do that if I'm playing online and there's a bit of lag.

Zenfalcia

Sophie-s-Choice.jpg

yes im comparing a woman choosing which one of her children to save to choosing between two traits of a female.
Pick one tho!!!
There can only be one.
That's impossible!
It's certainly not a good habit to have, since you might mess up combos in the future and present.

Monsterhunterrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pink Rathian is still an asshole, but now I'm up to the HR5 urgent. It's a black gravios though so fuuuuuuck that. Time to get a weapon that's better than rare 3 since I keep putting off upgrades

Shackzam

When ever I'm doing something in a combo, I tend to do a "mashy" thing between the animation of hitting it. I can't tell it's out of boredom or habit. If you somehow hit it consistently with "mashing" then it really isn't mashing anymore as long as you hit it consistently.

Pick one tho!!!

That's impossible!

It's certainly not a good habit to have, since you might mess up combos in the future and present.
I-I cant, I-im shallow so she has to be cute, but she cant be a loud annoying bitch(I mean being a horrible person when i say that not all women are bitches) so I-I cant decide between the two, cute and annoying, or shy and not cute....I CANT CHOOSE!
117_fry-insane.gif

It's still bad. You should only have to press the button once. What are you trying to do anyway?
Byakuya has to whiff an attack in the air when he combo's from a web jump b attack to recover faster and attack in time to combo on the ground
When ever I'm doing something in a combo, I tend to do a "mashy" thing between the animation of hitting it. I can't tell it's out of boredom or habit. If you somehow hit it consistently with "mashing" then it really isn't mashing anymore as long as you hit it consistently.
Yeah I'm just tapping until the thing I want to come out comes out, then I continue the combo normally.

Alf's got ya covered.

Also yeah actually, last call for taglines. I got a decent amount already tho

Well, I know who I'm voting for.
Byakuya has to whiff an attack in the air when he combo's from a web jump b attack to recover faster and attack in time to combo on the ground

Hmm. Well, I guess in this case it doesn't really matter. Still, you should try to avoid mashing and learn proper timing.
It's what the "Photoshoot" mode is called... But I don't know anything about that. Shaddup

I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom