• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna watch the mystery box and some anime, so I'm off for the night.

NightGAF.
Mystery box is a top tier series. I love the idea of shit they didn't have an excuse to play to just show up. Have a good one

I see a Battle Royale reference in Max's journal 2 minutes into the game.

Shackzam

Byakuya has to whiff an attack in the air when he combo's from a web jump b attack to recover faster and attack in time to combo on the ground

Yeah I'm just tapping until the thing I want to come out comes out, then I continue the combo normally.

Like in part of Linnes combos she uses a move that has a follow up to it that pops them up. I just mash a little bit because it doesn't really matter how many times I hit the button, I get the follow up. The only time I wouldn't mash is when I would have to do a specific thing after the follow up. If you're hitting it consistently, then it shouldn't be a problem.

360pages

Dynasty Warrior games all have some amazing movesets for their characters that are built for so many situations...it's a shame that the foes are sometimes really too weak for the player to really capitalize on them often.

Look how many moves Luffy has...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AryN4OEd5E4

If the foes were stronger to force the players sometimes the games could be more than just good.

Jman014

Dynasty Warrior games all have some amazing movesets for their characters that are built for so many situations...it's a shame that the foes are sometimes really too weak for the player to really capitalize on them often.

Look how many moves Luffy has...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AryN4OEd5E4

If the foes were stronger to force the players sometimes the games could be more than just good.
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires just came out on PC so I might check that out later.
She even has the best tastes in sci-fi movies.

Max is so shameless, tho!

Oh god, checking her texts there is a Nekromantik and a Mad Max reference from the same person. PG you were right. Literally 10 minutes into the game and it is References: the game

=Hmm. Well, I guess in this case it doesn't really matter. Still, you should try to avoid mashing and learn proper timing.
Yeah I'm still going to try to get the timing but I'm probably going to end up "insurance tapping" anyways for a while
Like in part of Linnes combos she uses a move that has a follow up to it that pops them up. I just mash a little bit because it doesn't really matter how many times I hit the button, I get the follow up. The only time I wouldn't mash is when I would have to do a specific thing after the follow up. If you're hitting it consistently, then it shouldn't be a problem.
Yeah, I'm not hitting the button like crazy. I do that enough when I'm panicking but this is just until the attack connects at a steady rate

Zenfalcia

Momiji, tho.
She's pretty good.
I'm a sucker for long black hair.. ;_;
I-I cant, I-im shallow so she has to be cute, but she cant be a loud annoying bitch(I mean being a horrible person when i say that not all women are bitches) so I-I cant decide between the two, cute and annoying, or shy and not cute....I CANT CHOOSE!
117_fry-insane.gif
You gotta pick one!!!
Yeah. I'm not sure what you're talking about saying you didn't submit it before. I didn't get that PM
For mine... Just go with my old one(when's ultimax) until i can think of a better one.

Guys we won't be seeing Bio Freaks Boss Rage. Max on Stream just said he had a friend who passed away who was close to the game and out of respect for him, won't do it.

Guys we won't be seeing Bio Freaks Boss Rage. Max on Stream just said he had a friend who passed away who was close to the game and out of respect for him, won't do it.

I'm guessing who watches the Best Friends and him asked him to do it? Which I don't know why they would think he would since he does Boss Rages for legit games

360pages

Lmao I enjoyed this episode. Even the young justice crew got a cameo.

unnamed-124885.jpg

Pretty bummed just seeing it tho. Ugh why did they cancel it ;-;

Funny enough, one of my main problems with YJ was just how serious everything was. Even compared to the JL series, everything always felt dire and the characters could easily be graiting.

Neol

Actually that part made me super buttmad because it was a good show. :c

It really was the true successor to Teen Titans. Its also made me think Aqualad was pretty cool too.
But then I thought about it then I was like nah he's still kinda lame.

Funny enough, one of my main problems with YJ was just how serious everything was. Even compared to the JL series, everything always felt dire and the characters could easily be graiting.

Valid point. There are some times where I felt the drama was overdone and some of the characters were far from perfect. I enjoyed the main cast though and I really do appreciate some points of drama like Superboy's identity crisis and how Superman himself is fucking weirded out by the whole thing.

It really was the true successor to Teen Titans. Its also made me think Aqualad was pretty cool too.
But then I thought about it then I was like nah he's still kinda lame.

Well once he
went full Black Manta
it was actually pretty cool.

Ugh so much loose ends not tied.

Finally listening to the newest Friendcast w/ Guy Cici!

Oh geez that Leonard Nimoy part early in is awkward as fuck, especially listening to it for the first time today :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom