• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing through lovelife and i actually paid attention to Hanayos voice my reaction
giphy.gif

have to hear more though for an accurate response.

Xiraiya

There are a bunch of things Dark Souls can teach other RPGs definitely, but I don't care for these Dark Souls-like games much either, I would rather see things like Elder Scrolls games cover their weakest areas with Souls-like stuff, rather than see games try to be Dark/Demon Souls

Well, finally home. Sucks that I had to get a cold right before spring break started, but it'll be nice to have a week to relax/murder my sleep schedule even further so I can cram in all these fucking games.

Time for more Hybrid Heaven.

360pages

There are a bunch of things Dark Souls can teach other RPGs definitely, but I don't care for these Dark Souls-like games much either, I would rather see things like Elder Scrolls games cover their weakest areas with Souls-like stuff, rather than see games try to be Dark/Demon Souls

No, but cult hit!

360pages

Hmm, I always think it's best to play up to your strengths rather than cover your weakness in most things. Even in writing, trying to improve everything is important, but realizing that I can't make X as good as anyone else, but I can do Y pretty well is important.

Zenfalcia

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa
She isn't my favourite tho.
test25.gif

The art is amazing

The grappling hook looks so out of place... I kinda wish it didn't have those glowing spots, but that's a personal gripe.
THIS VIDEO LITERALLY MAKES WANT TO DIE, I HATE EVERYTHING
She sullied the Nici Nico nii! We must revolt!!!
I'll stop liking shy girls when they stop being so tiny and adorable.
Hey, there are tall shy girls. Don't leave them out like that.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Jesus. That girl I'm having trouble with texted me to inform me that she has just "broke up" with her boyfriend and she wants to hang out this weekend.

UH OH.

She isn't my favourite tho.

The grappling hook looks so out of place... I kinda wish it didn't have those glowing spots, but that's a personal gripe.

She sullied the Nici Nico nii! We must revolt!!!

Hey, there are tall shy girls. Don't leave them out like that.

I mean tiny in a less literal term, like i dunno, they just seem so frail and i just wanna protect their smiles.

Zenfalcia

Jesus. That girl I'm having trouble with texted me to inform me that she has just "broke up" with her boyfriend and she wants to hang out this weekend.

UH OH.
Just hang out with her, and stop any advances/be oblivious if she makes any moves.
I mean tiny in a less literal term, like i dunno, they just seem so frail and i just wanna protect their smiles.
Oh... You mean like that huh... Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom