• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rFCGGFR.gif

It's what's needed to revive the lewddrive.doc

ultimax

I'm using that as an excuse to learn to use a controller better, though I would really like a stick I can't justify it for just one game
I mean I'll play it with a controller and still have fun with it, but I'm am an incompetent fuck when it comes to fight games on pads. Like I need all the buttons laid out in front of me for it to make sense

Emouse

I mean I'll play it with a controller and still have fun with it, but I'm am an incompetent fuck when it comes to fight games on pads. Like I need all the buttons laid out in front of me for it to make sense

Yeah I get you, for me it's motions, I can do the buttons fine it's just I struggle with Z motions and not jumping when hitting a quarter/half circle, I'm getting more used to it tho

So I just found out that the Mysterious Figure from BBS is actually
young xheanort
and that just makes that boss fight so much less cool :<

Yeah I get you, for me it's motions, I can do the buttons fine it's just I struggle with Z motions and not jumping when hitting a quarter/half circle, I'm getting more used to it tho

A tip for DP motions on a pad was when I played Adon I could throw out Jaguar Kicks constantly, just do the double QC motion and you should get a DP or whatever equivalent. Just be sure not to hit whatever button you have your 3xP/K unless you want your Ultra to come out.

Edit: This was on a 360 pad, so YRMV

I love that Parasyte and Kancolle air on the same days, they always make for the best back to back viewings.

A beach episode in an anime where 30% of it takes place in a bath seems kind of redundant but I guess we needed to see the girls in school swim suits.

Also what are ankles
She has the legs of a Sonic character

Zenfalcia

I just snag Ultimax and MH4 but you guys are planning a KI session.

I'm not a little bit rustled...
Just git gud in both games so when you do get to play, you'll be gud.
I love that Parasyte and Kancolle air on the same days, they always make for the best back to back viewings.

A beach episode in an anime where 30% of it takes place in a bath seems kind of redundant but I guess we needed to see the girls in school swim suits.

Also what are ankles

It's fine! What do you expect from a ship gril anime? Plot and story?

"If you gently massage Rina's breasts, she'll coo and simper, with increasingly lovey-dovey messages like, "What if I start loving you even more than I already do?" Grope her too hard and she'll become angry, responding with messages like, "Hey! That hurts!" (Touch her crotch and she'll say things like, "Not there!" but her heart meter will still raise, so you don't feel too bad about it."

Lpvsnlk.gif

Who did you think it was in the first place? We already practically knew it was
a Xehanort
Well i liked the theory that it was the lingering sentiment of all the orginzation members from the future since he has abilities from almost every single organization member.
and i dunno i dont like that hes an actual character he was a lot cooler as just this shadow dude whos so fucking strong and doesnt say anything. but no....hes some dude whos not voiced by Leonard nemoy

Emouse

A tip for DP motions on a pad was when I played Adon I could throw out Jaguar Kicks constantly, just do the double QC motion and you should get a DP or whatever equivalent. Just be sure not to hit whatever button you have your 3xP/K unless you want your Ultra to come out.

Edit: This was on a 360 pad, so YRMV

Right right, I did recently see something saying to do forwards into QC motion and it works the same way as doing a Z which seems to be helping, it's becoming less of an issue now tho

"If you gently massage Rina's breasts, she'll coo and simper, with increasingly lovey-dovey messages like, "What if I start loving you even more than I already do?" Grope her too hard and she'll become angry, responding with messages like, "Hey! That hurts!" (Touch her crotch and she'll say things like, "Not there!" but her heart meter will still raise, so you don't feel too bad about it."

Just make sure you do them in the right order

Alfebit

Banned

Also what are ankles

I don't know how many episodes I'm behind anymore. I'll have to marathon this now that I'm all caught up on Jojo.

smiley face

We're entering a new era.

don't read those comments

Why would you ever?

Zenfalcia

Lpvsnlk.gif
10/10 best dakimakura ever. Now there needs to be anime waifus voiced pillows. Like persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom