• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Killer Instinct, anyone?
juonweuqw.gif

Shake him until he throws up all over himself?

Break him like the cat

Zenfalcia

Late, but whatever
So, why do they keep adapting Dating Sims into animes? There's absolutely no way to make this shit work. Either it ends without a choice getting made, or the MC goes with the most generic route and you only get that one.

The only way it could work is if they did every route, but each route gets two episodes. That varies based on game, though.
That's because there's a fanbase which means the anime is most likely to succeed, and make easy sales.

There's a few that aren't too bad. Magikoi kinda follows the story but makes up some of it's own moments. I don't know if this counts, but white album 2 is also a good one.

Oberon

Banned

I wish the Zaibatsu would do more live action stuff

I mean....you're not wrong

RIP

You wish they existed? Or what.

Good job. Just wait until we hot 20k posts first.

We had bearly any Monster girls discussion in this thread, and wanted to fix that.

Lamia's are top tier monster girls... until they get preggo, which ruins their cuddling ability.

Don't lamia have the same problem as Mermaids?

Emouse

I have KI as well. I'd be down to play later at night, but it's been a while. I'm waiting for a cheaper fight stick to come out for X1 before I really get into it

I'm using that as an excuse to learn to use a controller better, though I would really like a stick I can't justify it for just one game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom