• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Got it. Thanks Jman! You da man!
zpAxsDP.gif

Enjoy staking enemies to walls with the stakegun!

I hope my boy diddles makes it in. Love my boxers.
If he doesn't I guess I'll have to hope Balrog makes it and learn him. Boxers4lyfe
No it's great shuddup

I was 4 years old and ran around shooting things with an X Buster it was hype shit.

I played my first Megaman game when I was 12 and it was X2..it was hard as shit for a 12 year old but I beat it.

Edit: For some reason I thought Collection came out in 2000.

Okingjrr

I kinda like the defense and then max damage punish style.

Yeah..yeah he is I won't deny that.

The game themselves are really fun.

It's okay, the concept is really rad but he could look cooler.
80s limitations.
jk
If only Capcom would do something like... I don't know... a new game, a reboot perhaps, introduce some new elements that could liven up the character

Sho tho.

I didn't like my time with Chie. Yu was cool, but the minute I tried out Mitsuru in Arena, I found here way more comfortable.

Rise is dabes in Ultimax tho. Gotta land that Rhythm game Super.
Mitsuru is a lot of fun to play, she is one of my favourites.
You right, I thought I heard stuff before about dragon kick being super OP but maybe not

if you do the hard version to someone in the air it hits for 3k but after getting hit by it a few times people learn to be more cautious when going into the air against her.

80s limitations.
jk
If only Capcom would do something like... I don't know... a new game, a reboot perhaps, introduce some new elements that could liven up the character

Yeah, lets make him black and red, and give him a shotgun. Let's make him ride a motorcycle too!

Skrams

I just had a brain blast. I'll use my vita.

GOD BLESS YOU VITA.

I told you about this a few days ago. You should of listened then.

Also I guess I might be hitting the actual arc parts of Gintama now. There was the Benizakura arc, but now I've hit a robot arc that seems to be 3 episodes at least.

joe2187

Banned
I sold some cards and backgrounds on steam and made about $15
And then bought Resident Evil Rev2 on steam. I TOLD YOU I'D DO IT AGAIN!

Okingjrr

It would of looked hype as fuck if they would of took Zero's design and plugged in Megaman's colors and gave him silver hair.

I only really like Culprit, Yu, and Chie. I dabble around a bit but they're who I have the most fun with.
I love how Recursive always has the answer.
Relax. There's still 200 posts left.
After we're done fucking this thread. :p.

Then we need to throw a blowout bash before leaving this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNpMiT5qpyI

Emouse

I only really like Culprit, Yu, and Chie. I dabble around a bit but they're who I have the most fun with.

Yeah people said culprit was pretty fun I'll probably check him out at some point, I just don't like looking at a fighting game and being bored whilst playing it, and for the amounts of hype ultimax is oozing I shouldn't be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom