• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I actually do anything is when I force myself to do it. Nothing really helps me, sometimes music helps.
It's sad when I have to do the same thing with games.. i haven't touched P4 in months...

I do that when I write, but it has to be non-vocal. While reading it would distract me too much.

There's also the SBF thread that Matt posts in. If you know you're going to use it often than go for it. It's a cool community. Otherwise you should save your money.
$20 for an account with premium features is just over what I'd be willing to spend. $15 I'd have just done it.

Maybe $10 for the babby account...

Also you can make it AC, I've still got a long while but hopefully it calms down in between then.
I usually take a break and then try coming back, staring blankly at a page for 10 mins isn't going to help anyone
I got into the trades because I didn't want to spend my days sitting in school for half a decade or working a desk job, it is just annoying to have to come back and do it anyway. After this I only have one more 3 month course to take in ~ 2 years or so and I'm done until I decide I'm unhappy with my life and go back to school anyway.

It's fine, just blowing off some steam

38 hours in and I've only beaten the tutorial. Beat the final boss of low rank, it was a cool fight. Now I'm going to grind it a bit to get better weapons. The monster hunter cycle.

38 hours in and I've only beaten the tutorial. Beat the final boss of low rank, it was a cool fight. Now I'm going to grind it a bit to get better weapons. The monster hunter cycle.

See this is why i don't want to play monster hunter. if i wanted to spend 38 hours in a tutorial id play FF13.

See this is why i don't want to play monster hunter. if i wanted to spend 38 hours in a tutorial id play FF13.
They call it a tutorial, but hunting Low Rank is still really fun. It's just piss easy compared to late game.
Mrgoodtastewil confirmed
IOSCq3M.gif

I found this sword I can craft called dios edge. Should I get it?
Slime is an awesome element, it basically builds up over time and then explodes, usually making a monster flinch or fall over.

You don't have to make a Sword and Shield out of the Brachy parts, just go for whatever weapon type you enjoy using. My goto in 3U was a Brachy Greatsword.

It's a good path even into late game if you're cool with farming for gems.
A Sword embodying the savage anger of the earth. Its explosive power can sunder the sky.

Shackzam

Slime is an awesome element, it basically builds up over time and then explodes, usually making a monster flinch or fall over.

You don't have to make a Sword and Shield out of the Brachy parts, just go for whatever weapon type you enjoy using. My goto in 3U was a Brachy Greatsword.
I was going to run a flame sword and shield until I saw that sword. Also I don't know if I got a rare drop with a great sword, but it's an ancient one that starts out shifty, but can turn out really good. I just wanna see how that weapon turns out.

Oh wow this plays great, I'm already liking this more then bayonetta

also I don't know if this is because of emulation but these textures are fucking hideous

It is done. I have finished Flower, Sun and Rain.

I...I am fucking speechless. This game. It tested my patience, it made fun of me, it made fun of itself, it got some laughs out of me at the absurdity of it all, it made callbacks to a game I knew about but never played, and it all blew my fucking mind. Even after the credits, too.

This is a feeling I have not had since first experiencing killer7 so many years ago. That feeling of knowing everything just happened and thinking you both understand and not understand what just happened.

I have no reaction gifs on hand to insert here, and I'm too lazy to find some, so insert whichever ones you people feel is appropriate.

PLAY THIS GAME!!!

Zenfalcia

It is done. I have finished Flower, Sun and Rain.

I...I am fucking speechless. This game. It tested my patience, it made fun of me, it made fun of itself, it got some laughs out of me at the absurdity of it all, it made callbacks to a game I knew about but never played, and it all blew my fucking mind. Even after the credits, too.

This is a feeling I have not had since first experiencing killer7 so many years ago. That feeling of knowing everything just happened and thinking you both understand and not understand what just happened.

I have no reaction gifs on hand to insert here, and I'm too lazy to find some, so insert whichever ones you people feel is appropriate.

PLAY THIS GAME!!!

Conglaturations on finishing the game.

PLAY THIS GAME!!!
I got a lot of SUDA51 to catch up on.
I was going to run a flame sword and shield until I saw that sword. Also I don't know if I got a rare drop with a great sword, but it's and ancient one that starts out shifty, but can turn out really good. I just wanna see how that weapon turns out.
If you were gonna roll with a SnS then yeah. In 3U Dios weapons were da bomb. I just hope you like fighting the Brachydios for later upgrades.

Yo, I got the zinogre set and it's sick as fuck.
I've been rocking Seltas because the male version is basically a sentai robot armour and it is glorious. I just need to get me some Brachydios armour now
i have to unlock Brachy first...

Zinogre is sick as fuck mind, because thunder wolf.

Shackzam

If you were gonna roll with a SnS then yeah. In 3U Dios weapons were da bomb. I just hope you like fighting the Brachydios for later upgrades.
I got like five other weapons I'm working on because I just wanted to see the paths they take, but I really liking the things I'm hearing from this weapon type. So I'll try it out and decide for myself.

semisonic

Banned
I've been rocking Seltas because the male version is basically a sentai robot armour and it is glorious. I just need to get me some Brachydios armour now
i have to unlock Brachy first...

Zinogre is sick as fuck mind, because thunder wolf.

I'm running HR Velociprey for Attack Up L, Psychic, and Halve Stun.
Defense is more than twice my LR anyway, so screw getting final boss gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom