• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got like five other weapons I'm working on because I just wanted to see the paths they take, but I really liking the things I'm hearing from this weapon type. So I'll try it out and decide for myself.
Go for it yo
I'm running HR Velociprey for Attack Up L, Psychic, and Halve Stun.
Defense is more than twice my LR anyway, so screw getting final boss gear
HR armor always kicks the ass of anything LR. HR to G, it gets iffy where a upgraded HR set can actually keep up with G monsters.

tumblr_njop481u4K1r9s07oo1_1280.png

Conglaturations on finishing the game.
Thanks. I feel like I've had a life changing experience after all of this.

Damn.... I'll pick it up. Have they finished the fan translation of Silver Case, so I'll get the references when I play Flower, Sun and Rain?
As far as I know there isn't a fan translation for SC in the works anywhere, at least not one that's made it far. I know cj_iwakura made a thread dedicated to the Silver Case a while back and was making his way through it.

Even so, the main plot of FSR is so far removed from the Silver Case (it's considered a sidequel) that catching the references isn't integral to a lot of the experience. Most likely you'll be caught up in the other weird shit that goes down throughout the game.

I got a lot of SUDA51 to catch up on.
So much to catch up on, and yet most of it is still behind the language barrier.

It's outside of Suda's control since it isn't owned by Grasshopper, but I'd fucking love to have Moonlight Syndrome in English.
That game's ending even without the context is some fucked up shit.

Huh. Hmmmm. I don't think it was a good idea to put that video on /r/Megaten/...

Damn. The more P5 fan art I see, the more exaggerated the proportions of Anne/Anzu appear...
Are you new to anime fan art?
Giantboobedsakura.jpeg
Man, people are gettin' mad about that video on reddit.
¯_(ツ)_/¯
Well one of them made a good point that woolie talked shit about Junpei about going in on the first mission head first, when Chie did the exact same thing.

Also
tumblr_njfsh3KVaU1td1t1so1_540.png

There.. There are too many Minecraft videos.
They're like 90% of fucking LP's on youtube.
D:

idk... All Minecraft videos and the like have completely disappeared from my Recommended sections. Now I see a lot of weird anime stuff, DOA, Persona, and Jon Tron. Why those are what always show up, I don't entirely know...

mrmyhthef

So how do I break it to youtube that I don't want to watch any of the minecraft lets plays that make up 3/4 of my recommended videos

Those are the related videos, not the recommended videos. You kinda have to put up with them whenever you watch an LP channel unfortunately (unless you go fullscreen or whatever).

P2:IS spoilers:
She's the chuunibyou that fights you in the bathroom of Smile with toilet sitting demon

I don't know how you can forget that battle in P2...
Persona 2 was...just a blur....I remember
hitler
and that one dungeon that just loops forever, it was like a cave or sumthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom