• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Dickbag customer support answer: Have you tried turning it off and on?
Hard reset the router maybe.

gn3YHqE.gif

Um.....so .....ummmmmmmmmmmm......so i....so i started reading the first chapter of Berserk......um.....can we talk about how this thing starts?
cause it starts with guts fucking a demon and then shooting her in the mouth with his gun hand.
Hell yeah it does.
OH MY GOD THATS A CHILD ON A PIKE BEING EATEN BY A DEMON, FUCK
HELL YEAH IT IS

Ah Jesus this manga is too fucking messed up, guys give me something to read thatll cheer me up.
Read the golden age until you get to see Gut's backstory. That will cheer you up for sure.

Oh shit, which one of the Best Friends's GFs got shit on for the Scrublords video? That's pretty fucked up. Boo this fanbase (sometimes).

Zenfalcia

Eh, I just got paid, so it's fine, although I do have to consider that I overspent just a little bit last month. I'll think on it a bit more, I suppose.
Just put it into your cart and take it out repeatedly. The most important part is staring at it and thinking about whether to get it or not.
Oh shit, which one of the Best Friends's GFs got shit on for the Scrublords video? That's pretty fucked up. Boo this fanbase (sometimes).
It's fine! It's fine.....
tumblr_nkm8xwUtpz1srbyoyo1_500.gif

I guess this was a thing that happened.
Yes, it was.

Wait, whut?

At the end of the Bio F R E A K S video, you can hear someone say "Turn that shit down". Apparently it was a random sample in the credits them of the game but some people thought one of the Best Friend's GFs said that and she got shat over the weekend as a result. They commented on it on today's podcast.

I genuinely think the SBFP fanbase can get a little disgusting sometimes. Not you guys, though.

Huh, what happened? it seems the YouTube community had gone to shit. The downside to getting popular I guess

All YouTube "communities" are pretty bad.

I bet there's a couple of nasty PDP fans out there.

At the end of the Bio F R E A K S video, you can hear someone say "Turn that shit down". Apparently it was a random sample in the credits them of the game but some people thought one of the Best Friend's GFs said that and she got shat over the weekend as a result. They commented on it on today's podcast.

I genuinely think the SBFP fanbase can get a little disgusting sometimes. Not you guys, though.

Lol bunch of fucking children the fanbase has.

How does the fanbase even know they harassed the right person even?

croten

Unfortunately this isn't a trait unique to this fanbase. This sort of vile shit happens to pretty much everyone on the internet who is popular

All YouTube "communities" are pretty bad.

I bet there's a couple of nasty PDP fans out there.
The community for SBF was actually pretty good for a while, there was a noticeable downturn that started around the Walking Dead Season 2 I think. Before I would go and read comments but Im sure as hell not doing that anymore

The only fandom I don't see this happening in is the GB fans, and that's because they host everything on their own site and moderate the shit out of the comments section.

Zenfalcia

Stop describing the process I go through when buying anything online.
Don't worry, I do it too... ;_;
Huh, what happened? The YouTube community was always shit. The downside to getting popular I guess
FFTY

Speaking of the SBFP, I really hate Liam with his senpai wiles. It's too flippant
, but yet so desirable.
That Matt guy is too hype about stuff, it's boring. The adult baby Pat is not angry enough, which makes the LPs too much about the game and not about himself! Don't even talk about Woolie. His hair is too long and he stopped stealing pies and really dropped in quality.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The community for SBF was actually pretty good for a while, there was a noticeable downturn that started around the Walking Dead Season 2 I think. Before I would go and read comments but Im sure as hell not doing that anymore
I never really pay attention to any online community unless I'm in a place like here where it's really regulated. Crunchyroll forums taught me a lesson. People who watch anime and use crunchyroll as their forum (at least it's better than MAL) are generally children who act like adults, or adults who are children. Both have their pros and cons. And the same amount of trolling and spam.

The only fandom I don't see this happening in is the GB fans, and that's because they host everything on their own site and moderate the shit out of the comments section.

If only the player worked on their website, then they could be just like GB.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Speaking of the SBFP, I really hate Liam with his senpai wiles. It's too flippant
, but yet so desirable.
That Matt guy is too hype about stuff, it's boring. The adult baby Pat is not angry enough, which makes the LPs too much about the game and not about himself! Don't even talk about Woolie. His hair is too long and he stopped stealing pies and really dropped in quality.

image.php

Why is the P4 video still the best after all these years?

Idk, GB has had a vocal minority of Patrick haters for the longest time and let's not forget the shit storm over Leigh Alexander and the recent hirings.

Every time I use the GB player I wa shocked, it works better than YouTube on desktop and on mobile. YouTube won't play above 480 on my phone but GB always plays great in HD

Embiggen!

Sitting on this idea, I kind of would love to see SBF become a part of the GB network. It'll never happen, but it would be neat.

Top Bottom