• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

I'm poking fun at your attitude, not your point.

What attitude should I take when faced with...
SmilePrettyCure!.jpg
That.

Yes, there is no other opinion to be had. Spoilers:
I thought it was bullshit they had him lose, I got a bit disappointed. Yeah Kagami was improving very fast but come on he just completely demolished them without even trying 6 months ago. At least have Aomine lose to Akashi or something.
I agree, I thought Aomine was way more powerful then..uhhh....fuck I can't remember his name..the 3point shooter for Shutoku. I wish they would of swapped Kise for Aomine in the Semi's.
Akashi is second best husbando.

RealGaf
My planned vacation was scheduled a week AFTER my Spring Break and there's no fucking way I can miss classes that week. Money has been spent reserving things...I'm FUCKED.

RealGaf
My planned vacation was scheduled a week AFTER my Spring Break and there's no fucking way I can miss classes that week. Money has been spent reserving things...I'm FUCKED.
That's some shitty luck yo I'm sorry. Did they change the dates on when break would start or was it just a mistake?

Wonderful 101 made up for my disappointment in bayo 2. And it's the best reason to buy a wii u

Because it's the true way to play the game?
Wonderful 101 made up for my disappointment in bayo 2. And it's the best reason to buy a wii u
Wonderful 101 made up for my disappointment in bayo 2.
disappointment in bayo 2.
disappointment
i cant
RealGaf

Dude that sucks, any way you could move the reservation or get your money back? If not you have a difficult choice to make(and it sounds like you're not going to foolishly miss classes).

That's some shitty luck yo I'm sorry. Did they change the dates on when break would start or was it just a mistake?
We both remember the dates being different before the semester even started. I just realized today after my teacher handed us a schedule for the next coming weeks and our spring break was a week earlier.
Can you get refunds?
I don't know, I JUST found out today and confirmed it not too long ago. The only problem is maybe being charged more because it's a week earlier since reservations and everything is based on how much in the future you reserve. Doesn't help that it was barely going to be doable as it was supposed to do.
Dude that sucks, any way you could move the reservation or get your money back? If not you have a difficult choice to make(and it sounds like you're not going to foolishly miss classes).
It's a tough, TOUGH decision because this was supposed to be a make or break thing. There's like no way I can miss classes because I film next week off for the actual spring break and not going the next week would only leave me one class (4-5 hours) to edit and that's not doable. This is the 2nd project and we only have 3 for the semester so that would be a huge chunk of my grade. Not to mention what else is due in my other classes.

A lot of games do that. We already explained this to you when you were playing it

You know what? I'll play it again on 3rd climax. That game is only like 4 and half hours, and I'll die like twice

All the difficulties had descriptions under them, IIRC 3rd climax was for "people with experience in action games" or something, which basically means "play this if you finished Bayo and didn't die a shit ton.

I died a shit ton in bayo 1, but I blame that on the fact that I played it at sub 30

Alfebit

Banned
I got a P3 question. Does it matter what swimsuit I tell Junpei to get?

Also lol at Misses Bull's steam avatar. Fucking David Cage popping up and creepily smiling at me in the corner of my screen.

Top Bottom