• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

Anyway, while that joke is a bit messed up,
someone losing their virginity to someone with down syndrome isn't really messed up, plenty of people with that are more than capable of making their own decisions in life and don't necessarily have the same mental issues as others might.

How far are you in the game?
Saved just before the Hirasaka boss
Not only those but literal miniature cooking. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTFT5NbDl0Fa_fE9Cz_yOAA

also

JERMA VS STAR JERMA VS STAR EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN
YO CAN YOU EAT THOSE THAT'S FUCKING RAD I WANNA DO THAT.

Jerma gets so fucking salt I feel bad and I don't at the same time. That one video with the piano bombs is the best too
How about no
How about get good at pizza
I've watched plenty of Macross to know pineapple is a death wish.
Whut

Squishy3

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Rendered a video and uploaded it to YT. Noticed a shitty mistake I can't possibly ignore so now having to re-render that shit.
FylKxwC.gif

Anyway, while that joke is a bit messed up,
someone losing their virginity to someone with down syndrome isn't really messed up, plenty of people with that are more than capable of making their own decisions in life and don't necessarily have the same mental issues as others might.

it's a joke

YO CAN YOU EAT THOSE THAT'S FUCKING RAD I WANNA DO THAT.

Jerma gets so fucking salt I feel bad and I don't at the same time. That one video with the piano bombs is the best too

Yeah, it's just cooking with smaller proportions.

I never feel bad at Salty Jerma. Not when he puts out the Jerma Rumble.

Alfebit

Banned
For those of you wondering what the first Bob picture is referencing, Matt said during the LiS LP that he'd be afraid that people would drop him if he was ever a cheerleader.

Ants

Am I crazy, or is Jude the Dude clearly a prototype for Raiden in Revengeance? Surely they didn't know at the time they'd make that game, but I see so many similar ideas and motions.

Zenfalcia

I don't know, but it's Matt Pat and Liam in a cheerleading squad and Matt's legs get broken after being tossed into the air because Matt is playing Monster Hunter and Liam is playing that game whose name can't be said on GAF.
oh... Ic ic.
Not only those but literal miniature cooking. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTFT5NbDl0Fa_fE9Cz_yOAA

also

JERMA VS STAR JERMA VS STAR EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN
UH... MY NAME IS STEEVO AND UH THIS IS THE FISH STICK.

For those of you wondering what the first Bob picture is referencing, Matt said during the LiS LP that he'd be afraid that people would drop him if he was ever a cheerleader.
Pat and Liam being in it and playing games threw me off
UH... MY NAME IS STEEVO AND UH THIS IS THE FISH STICK.
WE WANT SOME BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES

We're a TBFP thread
Watch Macross and you'd know.

Goddamn Pineapple Salad...
It seems there's a lot more of that than I have time, it might not happen but it seems cool

I love Papa's, but das just me. It's not amazing, but it's my favorite of the popular places.
Papa John's the closest pizza place to me, and there's a local Redmond pizza place a little farther away.

Fuck, I haven't ordered any pizza from those places in a while. Aught to do that sometime while I have no classes this week.

Squishy3

I always get Little Caesars if I get brand name pizza because all brand name pizza is complete shit and if I'm going to get shit I might as well get the cheapest shit. I can't justify paying for shitty Pizza Hut or whatever when I can just get Little Caesars for $5 and walk out within 2 minutes without having to place an order and wait for it to be cooked.

Squishy3

Dominoes lets you design specify what you want online.

I can walk in and pick it up after 15 minutes
chain pizza is shit and overpriced shit at that. It's why if I want shitty chain pizza I go to Little Caesars because I just walk in pay $5 and walk out with a pizza, bam. If you want specialized pizza with your own toppings you choose go to a local pizza place, not any of the big places.

Pizza Hut/Dominos/Papa Johns/Little Caesars is all garbage but only 1 of those isn't overpriced garbage.

Top Bottom